1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gorgeous Italian Beauty !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by rohit tunga, Mar 21, 2011.

1. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks multijetter. And I understand the feeling when the car gets scratched. Very painful, but I guess a dose of Collinite 945 should mask it for some time at least.
  2. Congrats Rohit! Drive Safe!!!
  3. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot
    Yes I did get a call from Fiat Pune on the 19th of march. They have some sort of grade system : 1-7 poor , 8-good , 9- very good and 10- Excellent.

Gave the ratings in a manner in which the dealership deserves :mad:
    Apparently I might also get a call from Fiat Italy. Is this true ?
  4. First of all conrats Rohit on your new possesion. Yep its true that you will receive a call from Italy. Check this out: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=286&p=37197&hilit=italy#p37197
  5. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks sid...
    About the parking sensors, well the cost of it according to tata motors is Rs 5000. But he offered it to me at 2500 and said that the remaining amount will be paid by them.
    But the paring sensors do their job quite well. It also has voice instructions which I promptly switched off !!!
  6. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Yup.. Hope to see the beige T-Jet in sahakarnagar. I see very few Lineas here, but a lots of DZires though :confused
  7. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks bnzjon..
    Will be uploading a small travelogue with lots of pictures soon
    You too enjoy your FIAT ::T
  8. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Chetu ::D
    As far as mods are concerned I guess there won't be any in the near future at least. The car is so perfect.
    But if there is one thing thats irritating me then its the tyre roar at highway speeds. I think its because of those crappy Apollo tyres.Might just go for a Michelin or Yokohama.
  9. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Prabhakar and Ichmaru for the warm welcome.
  10. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Did a small trip this Sunday to an ashram near Hosur in my Linea.
    There were 5 people in the car and the ACC was set at 20 C all the time.
    The Average fuel consumption was 15.1 kmpl and speed was hovering around 80-95 kmph throughout.
    Is this Fuel consumption figures normal for a new car ?( only clocked 150 km before trip)

Efficiency figures aside, the car is an absolute beast to drive. The suspension soaking up everything without ever groaning or juddering.

And in these summer times the rear sunshade is so very useful in keeping the heat away from the rear passengers.
    After the journey (175 km round trip) was over, I'm completely bowled over by each and every aspect of this car.
    Here are some pictures taken during the trip

php7t7IKjAM.jpg

phpN1HU3gAM.jpg

phpTNy0hUAM.jpg

phpDAi8dOAM.jpg

phpUNLbQkAM.jpg
    1 person likes this.