1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gorgeous Italian Beauty Fiat Grande Punto Multijet

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Nadeem Ahmed VR 46, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya Hubli passing..thanx Ganges..its Fiat's tagline in their website..
    1 person likes this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i also got this same keychain for my babe's bday last week:) ... from united customz right? though not original, finish looks great!! would ve been better if the red was same as in original logo with vertical lines :D
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    From Ebay.In..ya its not original logo with vertical lines like fiat logo but finish looks great..
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    On saturday i made a mistake..while taking back i hit a chamber:A near my uncle's home in Hubli..ther was a big thud sound wen i hit chamber..i thought that bumper is damaged n dad will scold me for damage..wen he saw the damage it was just rear left mud flap wich was had came off not broken..i was surprised and happy that only mud flap had came off..i was planning to install absolute mud flaps so its time now to install them..fiat's OEM mud flaps are also solid like fiat's body..Really Fiat's are solidly built like tanks..::T

DSC07390.jpg
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    I m very happy with how Manickbag dealer treats Fiat cars n customers..they giv good service..Now if we upgrade to another car it will b definitely a Fiat again..Fiat cars r benchmark in Braking,Performance,Ride n Handling,Build Quality,Design n Style,Quality,Features..I m in Love with Fiat..Make The Move To Fiat illiterate Indians..Be unique in crowd u will be praised n admired..
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Today is the day when My Dad Made The Move To Fiat and bought our GP..Happy 1st Anniversary Punto..:p

Photo-0001.jpg

Photo-0002.jpg

Photo-0101.jpg

Photo-0102.jpg
    2 people like this.
  7. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    She is awesome nadeem.. I am lucky to have got a ride in your car. Stock condition, lovely suspension which made me :D behind the steering wheel.

Take good care of it man..

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Thank u Imran Bhai..I m also lucky to ride ur car which was fun and thrilling behind steering wheel which made me 90hp fan..the only 90hp i hav driven till date..take gud care of ur Paula also..
    cheers..
    1 person likes this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Updating my Punto's thread with some pics after many days.

DSC07528.jpg

DSC07531.jpg

DSC07550.jpg

DSC07553.jpg

DSC07555.jpg
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Hello all,i m getting problem with our car..at night time while driving all windows & front & back windshied is covered with fog & no windows wil b open but then too fog gets inside..again we shud start heater & clear that fog..first it was not happening like this..its happening now..wats the problem do u know?
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013