1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gorgeous Italian Beauty Fiat Grande Punto Multijet

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Nadeem Ahmed VR 46, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    for getting best out of your car, dont bother about the mileage during first 5000 kms, vary the engine speed, don't drive too slow, i have observed in my Punto the average increases after 8000kms and stabilizes around 15000kms, but 13 is too low, but then without knowing your driving conditions its difficult to predict, in dense traffic even i get 9 to 10 km/lit, so dont worry about the mileage. 25km/lit is easily achievable even in 90 HP, driving conditions, the speed, correct gear changes, AC usages matters.
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Since I travel during peak traffic hours, I would say 13 km/l is good enough...haven't really been on a long drive yet.. I hardly get to use 4th and 5th gear in Bangalore traffic... Otherwise, the power and overall feel of the car is just superb !! :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations to you too for buying such a world class car..thanks for the compliment..dont worry as kms increase u will see the numbers exceeding above 25 km/l..enjoy ur beauty..:)
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks.. Considering the traffic conditions in Bangalore, I am not at all worried if I get anything above 10km/l...

Cheers :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  5. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Nadeem!

My Linea was manufactured in June 2012 and I bought it (new) in Dec 2012. Don't worry about it; enjoy your ride.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    On a weekend trip Punto was covered in Dust bcoz the road was under construction:evilsmile...

Photo-0107.jpg
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Punto @ 10000 kms

Great experience with my beauty @ 10000 kms..:)

DSC07207.jpg

DSC07208.jpg

DSC07214.jpg
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Sorry for writing this post so late..On 18th May had been to Manickbag service centre for running repairs to get new absolute mud flaps,replace rubber beadings which had been rusted from inside,change clip of parcel tray which was not sitting properly,make smoothness in gearbox,blue n me was also not pairing..Met Mr.Mehboob,S.A..He listened to every problems of our car..wen asked about absolute mud flaps they said we dont have spare parts until we are not seperated from tata:evilsmile:shocked:eek:..fortunately they had rubber beadings in stock said to change them,Mehboob solved the issue of parcel tray screw,he checked the gearbox and he said gear linkage shud changed for 1st and 2nd gear which wer getting hard,notchy and stuck..He paired blue and me with samsung galaxy grand in quick time which i wasnt able to do..handed over car to him at 12.30 pm..he said to come and pick car at 4.30 p.m..while coming back took a close look at 2013 Vocal(Pearl white)Punto..colour was metallic,shiny in sun and very silky to touch but it was not pure white like BNW but i liked the colour..i Liked gun metal finish alloys too which hide the disc brake oil which is left on alloys..liked the new fabrics on seats too but couldnt check the softness of seats as the car was locked..There were no Fiat's for display in showrooms which i didnt liked..forgot to ask S.A can we opt for remote control for audio system which is ther in 2013 Punto..At 4.30 reached Manickbag car was getting washed which i liked and wasnt expecting that they wud wash and giv car for running repairs and not service..They charged for sealing gaskets,grease conms,fitment charges for door strips but they made free service for transmission remove and install chk 1,2 gear linkage..Total bill came to r.s 1,1770.00..Gears have became little bit smooth and non stucking,he said gears will become even more smoother wen u clcok more miles in ur car..Their exclusive workshop is coming in another 2-3 months beside to tata fiat body workshop in bhairidevarikoppa..Hoping that Manickbag Fiat service centre will be big and spacious like current tata fiat workshop which is huge and spacious,if its small like other metro citis workshop with 7-8 bays then we shud also wait for many days for booking slots like metro guys i think..was very happy with their service and co operation..hoping for same experience wen they come up with their exclusive workshop..Took snaps of Manickbag exclusive fiat showroom which is slated for inauguration in 1st week of June..Insha Allah i will be attending that event..enjoy some pics..

DSC07305.jpg

DSC07306.jpg

DSC07307.jpg

DSC07308.jpg

DSC07309.jpg

DSC07310.jpg

DSC07311.jpg

DSC07312.jpg

DSC07313.jpg

DSC07314.jpg

DSC07321.jpg

DSC07323.jpg

DSC07328.jpg

DSC07329.jpg

DSC07334.jpg

DSC07350.jpg
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Punto Pics

Day By Day Falling in Love With This Gorgeous Cute Girl..Panel Gaps are there near glovebox..not fitted properly..and the right side beneath dash near to steering wheel has come off little bit..its not fitting properly..ther's also a panel gap near left side bonnet..steering column has also little bit panel gaps but not huge like old models of punto..

DSC07351.jpg

DSC07352.jpg

DSC07353.jpg

DSC07354.jpg

DSC07356.jpg

DSC07357.jpg

DSC07358.jpg

DSC07361.jpg

DSC07362.jpg

DSC07363.jpg

DSC07364.jpg

DSC07365.jpg