1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gopi from Bangalore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gopi, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Dear All, I was in the Punto Users group and have migrated here. I still remember the day when I got hooked on to FIAT. It was not GTO's review in team BHP. But Amit's and Amogh's ownership report in team BHP. They have been updating the thread with each and every minor observations and I saw that they speak from the heart as both positives and negatives were listed clearly. Every car has its positives and negatives and it is just individual preferences based on which we decide if the positives outweigh the negatives in our preference list. That way the ownership reports were very clear and precise which help in the decision making process.

After 8 months and 10000kms on the odo, I have been relishing each and every moment with the Punto and am dying to take it on the highways whenever time permits. The kind of passion and attachment that FIAT creates to an individual cannot be equalled by other cars from maruti or Hyundai. The passion is such that I tend to look at the driver of any FIAT vehicle including Palio, Linea etc and feel happy for the owner that he has made a great choice against market perceptions of FIAT

Looking forward to a wonderful association with all of you and the group simply rocks. Even with just 150 people in the Punto users group, there is so much wealth of information that could be shared. Now I guess the group will get better and bigger and I will spread the word to other FIATians as well.
    1 person likes this.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome to the passionate Gang, Gopi

And yes. The only way to go from here for the group/ forum is Up, Up & Up.....
  3. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Amit, Thank you. I see you have been providing a great welcome to all people joining the group. Great going and I see more people adding every few minutes which is a great sign