1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Google Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 tab unveiled

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by pv_krish, Oct 16, 2014.

1. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    So here comes the next generation smartphone from Google. They have just launched the Nexus 6 phone and a Nexus 9 tablet. As the name suggest, it is 6'' (5.92'' to be precise) and 9'' (8.90'' to be precise) respectively.

Specs are pretty decent for Nexus 6, 2.7Ghz, 3 GB RAM, QHD display, 13 MP camera, 3220 mAh battery (Pretty good) and of course the latest Lollipop OS or Android 5.0. Comes with a aluminium body.

Knowing Google, expecting it to be competitively priced (Fingers crossed).
  2. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    prices are going to be very high....will not be affordable like other Nexus devices
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @pv_krish

Any link to the source of information? I havent still got the Kitkat update on my Zenfone and we are already talking about 5.0 version. I guess the Nexus 2013 tabs will be offered at a discounted prices on FK or amazon, will be looking out for the deals.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ghodlur, somewhere I saw the price for 32 GB is $649 and 64 GB I guess might be $749.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
  7. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Friends is anyone on TFI using PULSAR brand watch? Want to know the quality and durability.