1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

GOOD VISION IN DOWNPOUR

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by M_V, Jun 12, 2010.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ajuvignesh.. did you buy it ? Isn't this the same thing that Thomman told in some other thread that he bought? Buddy, reviews please.

BTW i saw a friend's video with and without polarized glasses in dense fog and rain and the effect is amazing.
    Check it out.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Absolutely. That's why Polarised glasses are for day usage. For night usage, plain anti-glare glasses could be an option.
  3. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    I think the regular sun-glasses like Rayban Aviators are polarised. I have used mine in Mumbai rains a couple of times during the day/dusk and I think they reduce glare and haziness significantly. Considering that they are photo-chromatic, maybe I'll try them at night as well.
  4. Jugaad method

Guys in case of rain try this out ,if are a smoker then its better,just break ur ciggie and rub the tobbaco on the windshield,or you can carry a small soap bar or shampoo sachet and rub it on the glass it works for few hours,and you are good to go.I tried this out,and it really works for me...