1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

GOOD VISION IN DOWNPOUR

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by M_V, Jun 12, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Like honda city that is not that bad for highway.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I have been driving around for last 10 years in my Pilkington sun glasses [polarised]. The vision at night & in rains is much clearer with them than without them but the other motorists view me as a joker driving with sunglasses on at night.
    2 people like this.
  3. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    Polarized glass also prevent reflection of dashboard on windscreen as well as in rain. If googled it is easy to understand the principle.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    So glad to see there are other jokers like me :D
    1 person likes this.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Today on the way to office it was raining.. .. so tried on my sunglasses. visibility was ok. but can't comment more as its was't raining heavily...
    but i noticed people having a weird smile .. "look at that joker wearing sun glasses on a rainy day" quickly took it off..
    with no sun films.. a bit embarrassed :grin:
    1 person likes this.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Sun glassses with half tint will be good in rain / night , meaning top of the glass it will be med/dark tinted and while going down the glass tint becomes less and bottom of glass it will be plain. Advantage : near by objects/road will be clear and while viewing straight it will help.
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @thomman there will be a considerable difference when you use a polarised glass . Not sure if ordinary sunglass would be able to do this justice.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes you need to use polarized glasses. Ordinary glass will not be of much use.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Light when getting scattered will also get polarized. So when seen through a polarized glass it gets filtered partially.