1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Good & Trusted Independent garage near Kharadi, Pune

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by preetagarwal, Mar 8, 2016.

1. preetagarwal

preetagarwal Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Hi Guys,

I am looking for a car service station near Kharadi, Pune for my Fiat Emotion. I got it serviced from SkyMoto, Akurdi last year but wasnt satisfied with the servicing. Rather than trying any unknown near-by car servicer, wanted to check with you guys if you know any good car service station, Independent garage, with skilled staff near Kharadi.

Thanks,
    Preet
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Preet why don't you try at Pandit Auto's private workshop. I get my linea done with them and it is superb experience. The workshop is located at Bhosari area

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    pronoy_banerjee and Turbothinghy like this.
  3. preetagarwal

preetagarwal Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks Shashank. Does Pandit Auto has multiple service stations??? I called them up, they said its in Akurdi, Pune. Also few places on internet I found its in Bavdhan??? And would prefer to find a servicing center in near by Kharadi, any local will also do, but should be good with knowledgeable staff.
  4. Anup Desai

Anup Desai Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Shashank,

Can you pls. Share that bhosari workshops no.

Thanks,
    Anup Desai
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    You can reach out to Rahul Jadhav at 09011079063 or Anil at 9763555166.

The workshop is diagonally opposite to Wonder Cars, Maruti Authorised Dealer.

You will see Tata workshop. There are dedicated 4 bays for fiat's and Sachin from Pandit spares is also there

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    kedarbendre and Turbothinghy like this.
  6. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Just saw this thread. Even I was looking for a good servicing for my Tjet and was worried since Pandit Auto @ Bavdhan was one of the best service stations. I had posted elsewhere on the forum if anyone knows of someone whom I can safely entrust my Tjet for servicing.

I contacted Rahul Jadhav from Pandit Auto who suggested me to get my servicing done from authorized service station like Sky Moto since my Tjet will be in 2nd servicing which is better to be done from authorized service station.

Later he said I can get subsequent servicing from him. He asked me to get in touch with Ravi Jadhav from Sky Moto. I am going there this saturday and keeping fingers crossed. Hope this information helps fellow Tjetters.
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Rajhans : What Rahul Jadhav would have meant is that get your normal servicing done from the authorised center as your car is under warranty, so warranty claims wouldnt be a problem. But, if say JV/Sky Moto arent able to diagnose a problem, then it makes sense to go to Pandit. BTW where did you get your first free servicing done?
  8. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes that's right @Turbothinghy. First servicing was at Pandit Auto bavdhan. That's how I know Rahul Jadhav from Pandit Auto.
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Rajhans : Even I got my first servicing done at Pandit Bavdhan (as I had bought from them) and then after they shut, I went to JV for 2nd service and it was more than satisfactory. I feel that JV isnt half bad.
  10. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That's great to know. If JV is good enough and if you don't mind sharing any contact over there I would be more than happy to go to JV for servicing as it is very much near for me.