1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Good to see dedicated Fiat Forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2012.

1. anonymous

anonymous Timido

The one and only reason I am here is because I am a huge fan of Fiat Cars though I never owned one yet but planning to buy one pretty soon. I am member of other automobile forums and I get pretty disappointed to see people who do not even own Fiat, bash everything about it, be it cars, After Sales Service, Fiat Attitude etc. So I always wanted to see a place/forum where people do not chatter about something which they have never experienced hands on.
    I do not say that Fiat cars are truely out of worlds and have no issues whatsoever but again which car doesn't have issues.

My current car is Tata indica V2 which has been serving me since last 7 years or so and has clocked 1.5 lakh km.

I almost decided to buy Punto in Dec 2011 but then heard rumours about facelifted Punto coming in Jan 2012 so decided to wait.

Finally I wish Fiat all the best for their future and hope to see them doing really great in India.

PS - I experienced very slow response while navigating through various threads. Is it common issue with this forum or was it an isolated incident I had encountered today?

I will see you guys around.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Welcome home anonymous :)
    Enjoy your stay.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI. Enjoy your stay here.

Yes. It is slow today. I guess this may be because of huge hits to the site on the eve of Fiat 2012 launch.
  4. welcome hope to see you posting your purchase experience soon.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome anonymous to TFI,
    Here you can find the owners not bashing on the engineering, and the design of the car (internal/External), but we talk more about the problems,
    And am sure you will have a well defined answer for going towards Fiat,
    We also have our Moderator who owned a Indica and is now a PROUD Owner of Grande Punto...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012