1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Good Eateries In Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by J Ravi, Aug 9, 2012.

1. msvg

msvg

Bangalore / USA
    Try 4 seasons for Hyderabad Dum biryani on Indiranagar 100 ft road .its simple awesome.
    They are from Hyderabad and the taste is simple hyderabadi.....
  2. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    I was in Chennai for 15months, staying near Mount Road. There is Anjappar near Yes Bank, adjacent to Gemini Flyover. There food was good. Anyway, getting deviated as its about eateries in Bangalore.

I tried Anjappar in Bangalore's Koramangala. Food was good. Went just once. Kashmiri Kulcha was good, so was couple of veg curries. COuldn't try non-veg because it was Friday and I don't eat non-veg on Friday.

- - - Merged Post - - -

That's something good to know. Will try next time. Thanks for the pointer. :)
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MTR is opening a new branch near Sony Circle, Koramangala:up.
    1 person likes this.
  5. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    I was working in vittal mallya road a year back.. these are my fav. in that area
    1. Egg Factory
    2. sidewalk ( something similar i forgot, its near the bishop cotton's gals school, try the pizzas there, awesome !!)
    3. Ocea

All time FAV
    1. Imperial, only hotel that helped my on late night stays, they serve food till night 12 pm :)
    2. Empire (the onion parota, every friend of mine to whom i suggested loved it :) )
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Empire, is this the one in Koramangala?
  7. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Its there in many places around bangalore
    But the one in church street, koramangala and near lifestyle serve the onion parota always