1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Good Eateries In Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by J Ravi, Aug 9, 2012.

1. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Udupi SriKrishna Bhavan, Balepet for yummy 'Sagu Masale Dose'. Not for people who dislike generous proportions of oil though:-D

Accountant General's Office canteen located on Park House Road (behind Vidhana Soudha). Bisibele bath and masale vade is super!

Priyadarshini Restaurant in Hotel RamaKrishna, located next to Kapali theatre. Try 'Special Masale Dose'.

Vidyarthi Bhavan-Overrated

Taamara-Race Course Road-Bonda Soup is good

Vasudeva Adigas on Dickenson Road-Pretty much everything is good. My fav is the spicy Veg Biryani. Other than this the one located in Maddur is good. Malleshwaram,Madiwala & Banaswadi branches suck big time :-X
  2. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    my contribution to this list.

Bistro Claytopia 316, 6th Main 100 Ft Rd (Indira Nagar 2nd stage) : - Try Bistro Lamb Burger, the Chicken supreme sandwich and Lawrence of Arabia. Kinda VFM place. You will find a lot of youngsters hanging around in this place but that shouldnt stop you from tasting their food :D

Bangalore Mandarin 197/A Double Road, Indiranagar : - Very nice Chinese. Soups are great. Chicken satay is good. its decently priced for what they serve.

Tangerine 311, 100 Feet Road (Indiranagar, Bangalore) : - Try the fish steaks...it is just awesome. I would say this is better than Kobe sizzlers.

Cafe Thulp 998, 1st Main, 1st Block, Koramangala : Big Big burgers and they are awesome.

Cafe Malabari - Ground Floor, #143, 60 Feet Road, 5th Block, Koramangala : - Very decent malayali food place. It is not so costly and the food items like Kerala porotta, puttu and the gravies are quite good. Worth a try and you are likely to return there.

Well, these are tips i left on foursquare.com.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    J Ravi, eating pretty well and that too all over bangalore. Would be interesting to know your weight and see a photo too:)))))

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. Its not about eating well. Its about trying different varieties of food which I also always do. :D
    1 person likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am not obese.:) My BMI falls within the overweight category only!
    Photo of what?
  6. kvmoorthy

kvmoorthy

Bangalore
    Anjappar Chetinad Style, Koramangala
    Punabi By Nature, Near Forum
    Friends Multicuisine, Koramangala
    Nagajuna, MG Road
    Maharaja, Koramangala
  7. Bhojohari Manna(Bengali Food),excellent bengali food,a must try@all dishes,Koramangala

Beijing Bites,Jayanagar

BBQ NATION,Good Buffet,VFM,and a must visit with friends.

TAWA(Frazer Town)

Lazeez(Biriyani,Bengali style)Spicy,but very tassty and different,Koramangala

Hongkong Noodles,excellent chinese food,and very cheap

Bancharam Sweets,very yummy sweets,Indiranagar.

MMA Kebabs excellent kebabs,Kundanhalli Gate

Rajdhani,Whitefield,PVR Forum,good rajasthani food.

Bobby's Punjabi dhaba,good pujabi food,but very oily and spicy.

The list goes on and on.!!:D
  8. rags086

rags086 Timido

Bengaluru
    Super soft Idli's of Brahmin's Cafe in Chamraj pet and Masala Dosa from Hotel Dwaraka in Basvanagudi are definitely to be savored...
    1 person likes this.
  9. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    For those who wish to have Hyderabadi Biryani, don't forget to visit Meghana Foods, Residency road, Jaya Nagar and Koramangala. The taste is the most typical way how its prepared in Hyd. Rest of them try to emulate but very few succeed. Meghana foods is definitely on top of the list which succeeded.

Andhra style food is good at Nagarjuna (Jaya Nagar, Residency road), Maharaja (Koramangala) and again Meghana foods. Very few places of Nandini like the one in Jaya Nagar.

As some of our forum mates said, Anjappar for Chettinad style food, A restaurant in Garuda Mall (MG road-Residency road) for Sizzlers (Forgot the name :p ).
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't know about the quality of food at Anjappar, Bangalore. But, the Chennai restaurant doesn't deserve a mention here in this thread. Absolutely pathetic.