1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Good deal or a bad deal

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by clash81, Mar 10, 2011.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: Good deal or a bad deal

good choice clash81 and have a great puntoing time ahead.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. Congrats Clash81. Excellent decision on the loan and the car.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Clash,do you want to know why??? ::O
    My Linea goes to the TASS every fortnight to fix one problem or the other.
    I keep waiting for ever for the spares,have to write to every one from CEO to the SA to get the spares.
    Job done at the TASS would be worse than that one can get at a roadside mechanic shop,problems would be created rather than being solved.
    Quality of the car is unbeleievably cheap and bad,that parts keep failing and keep falling apart at regular intervals.
    We have owned 4 cars before this one at home and this is the worst :A and no other car in the market can even come close.
    If i were your friend,I would suggest you to cancel the booking and run helter shelter.
  4. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    My sympathies are with Japan. But,I won't stop living on earth because there are earthquarks elsewhere .

.... And not to forget, most of the calamities there are human error .

5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Sympathies for you Bala.

I am keeping my fingers crossed as far as this vehicle is concerned. The only thing that consoles me time and again is that i am spotting quite a number of Fiat cars on Bangalore roads these days and they are only in places where i commute daily.... that means there might more number of cars in the city...... healthy sign.... and of course a decent number of punto's and linea's are there in my office too.

I had an excellent experience with one of the dealers while i was scouting and test driving the vehicle, even though eventually i did not book from that dealership. I piggy backed a friend who owns a punto already and is quite satisfied with it.

I am all waiting to see what happens.....
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Nice to hear that you feel possitive about fiat,clash.But from bussiness point of view,it makes no sence at all to me with Fiat selling only 2000 cars a month.Do you think they will survive???.Also if Maruthi sells 50000 as many cars as Fiat does,there should be a reason.When it comes to Fiat cars,from identifying the fault,diagnosing the cause,ordering the spare and following it,all these have to be done by the owner and they hardly do any worthwhile job at the TASS.But,the car per se is good.Anyways,congrats on your purchase,even if it's a Fiat
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: Good deal or a bad deal

@bala - you need help and there are over 1000 of us here to do that. Relax and breathe for now !

8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hmmm,thanks :drinks Fastlove.Yup,our mod Amit has helped me so many times in getting things identified and sorted out.But,these days am mostly seeking divine help!!!!! ::O ::pP :roll: (belive me or not,but what else to do,when the S.A says,I don't know :cry: :lol: when asked for the reason as to why the all new A/C condensor konked off)
    Again,as I said the car was very good,that is,once upon a time!!! ::V ,but with new cars arriving in a couple of months like the new fiesta and verna,it's curtains for Linea. :hit :sadblue
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    They may be coming... But Nothing comes close to Linea by miles...

10. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Is bala a bot? I know, it can be quite rude but at this moment, what i need is not loads of pessimism. I am trying to stay positive about my decision and i am hoping that i really dont undergo the kind of ordeal what bala is undergoing.
    I hope fiat doesnt fail the faith i am putting on them, dont really know what will become off me, if i endure the same exp of people who are facing trouble with their fiat vehicles. One thing i am sure about is that, i am not going to do this kind of persuasive preaching.