1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gonna book my Punto Emotion 1.3 this week...

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by rahul24jam, Feb 20, 2012.

1. even i talked to my sales guy, who said there is a shipment coming, but he is not sure whether the same color is in the truck or not. he will be able to say only when it arrives. but i was under the impression that when a load is in transit, a car is assigned to a specific buyer who has booked it.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is another ridiculous reply from your SA. As far as I know, most of the dealers place the order only after a customer book for the car. Even, in your case, if the shipment is on the way to your dealer they MUST be knowing the VIN and color of the car as well.

Your SA is buying more time with silly excuses.
  3. Hey, My Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Tuscan Wine has arrived at the yard!!!!!!! I'll be doing the PDI tomorrow. Oh god, dear fellow Fiatians, i cant, i dunno, i cant contain this feeling. I just pray nothing goes wrong...
  4. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Cochin
    Which dealer you are dealing with?? Even if you are taking your car from RF, never give your car to them for servicing. I can only warn you guys.. nothing more..
  5. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Good luck with the pdi rahul. Try and drive the car for a bit if possible. I did'nt and i found out the hard way why people say that you should.
  6. I am taking it from concorde, kochi, Mr. Octane. and even i have got some experience of RF, at least in the sales area. so no RF at any cost.

Thank you nobrakes for your wishes. i'll try to drive, but i dont think the dealer would agree to that. let's see.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It will be sleepness nights for you from now on till you get the delivery of your car.
    Congrats again, Rahul.
  8. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    We all have gone through this feeling which is a mix of excitement and tension. Congratulations and all the very best for the ride. I own the same color Punto emotion 2011. :)

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

We all have gone through this feeling which is a mix of excitement and tension. Congratulations and all the very best for the ride. I own the same color Punto emotion 2011. :)
  9. thank you ramjn and niranjan_81. i think i'm already half mad. going over n over thru the pdi. texting friends n relatives.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rahul congratulation :)