1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Going to buy new punto dynamic 1.3 diesel

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nitin Mohan Sharma, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Nitin Mohan Sharma

Nitin Mohan Sharma Timido

KARNAL
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi guys
    My name is Nitin Mohan from karnal haryana. Guys i need suggestions as i m going to buy new fiat punto dynamic diesel 90bhp in hip hop black colour. Actually its my dream car and after a long time i finally prepared myself to buy this actually its is my first purchase of new car by my own. But my all friends not even a single suggesting me to buy this because of low market share and lack of service points. But still my heart is not able to neglect it. Please suggest me, is my discussion is good or not. I recently sold my old car hyundai santro zip plus which i had purchased second hand. Please tell me about its actual report after using it 2 or more years. What is the condition of engine and body and suspension system. And about its spare parts life and availability in market. Please help me.

2. moksh

moksh Superiore

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Go for emotion difference is just 60k and you get airbags and alloys. you will get huge discounts in jan2018

3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Nitin!
    Welcome to the TFI forum.
    FIAT has this low market share since quite a long time now. If you believe in product, go for it.
    FCA might stop production of Punto/Linea but i doubt there will be an issue of spares as Jeep seems doing good.
    If you buying car with brain, don't go for it. For all other reasons, you should make the move :)

4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I would say stretch a little and go for the Emotion variant. You wouldn't regret one bit. But be ready to take extra steps at times in getting the things done as it wouldn't be as easy peesy as say a Maruti/Hyundai. If you are OK with it then go ahead. Fiat Punto is still a brilliant car and would keep you entertained whenever you will drive her.

5. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Welcome to the forum. Go ahead with Punto evo. Try to go for Emotion Variant as its VFM. (Value for Money)