1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Going to Book Punto 90HP Sports - Help Needed

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by vayfiat, Nov 12, 2012.

1. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Planning to book Absolute Edition Punto Sports today evening. Might get it in hand on coming Friday. I am taking it from KHT Motors, Bangalore. Don't have much experience with PDI (I had done it once for my dad's Wagon R)... What all aspects do I need to look for? What all freebies I can negotiate for?

Vinod.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot Ravi!!!
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats VayFiat,
    A Correct Step taken, Just go ahead with it.
  5. anandan

anandan

Pune
    Congratulation Vinod,

Welcome aboard
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats vayfiat and Welcome to TFI. Punto 90 is one amazing car to own. You will enjoy every minute in it. Congrats again.
  7. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks guys... will be taking Bossa Nova White. Visited their stock yard and got one for me. The manager has agreed that he will get the car keys on next working day for a preliminary inspection and I can book that car if satisfied. Booking anyway is done with out assigning a VIN.

Additions:
    Reverse Parking Sensor with LED Display of the distance (Red Soul)
    Red Spoiler (Fiat Accessory)

Any suggestions on seat covers? - Brand, Cost etc? The one the dealer has will cost around 8k (Artificial Leather).

Though I will make the downpayment this week, I will be taking the deliver only on next Saturday. Also I will ensure that the registration is done before one day of delivery only. Thanks a lot for the PDI checklist... :)
  8. Congrats...And welcome to Punto sports club...:clap