1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Going to be avventura owner,looking for some senior to accompany for PDI thing in ahmedbad.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rohitsharma, Nov 21, 2015.

1. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    hi everyone, i am rohit sharma posted at ahmedabad and basically from dharamshala(HP).
    i have been lurking around various online forums for quite a while to finalize on worthy upgrade from two wheeler (thunderbird 500cc) to four wheeler.
    Fortunately i landed on this forum and finally convinced my mind to go for avventura( bronzo tan/emotion) despite some shortcomings. i had only driven dad's grandi10 few times.

This is going to be my first car and being totally naive in automobile world, i request if any avventura/evo owner in ahmedabad can accompany me in doing PDI (23 nov , afternoon) while taking delivery.

Also requesting seniors to guide me on precautions to be taken during run in period and other required things. thanks
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations !!! Mate,

I am sure someone will tag along with you.
    You can also check with @Naughty as he is from Ahmedabad, and check if he can help.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    Naughty and rohitsharma like this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Congrats Bro...

Are you decked up with Pdi list?
    If not, get it downloaded from TFI.

What time are you going for PDI?? Will check my schedule if I can tag along with you or not?

Cheers...

Neel
  4. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Naughty thanks buddy,i have downloaded that. i am planning to go there in afternoon after 2:30 pm.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @rohitsharma

Heartiest congratulations on the Avvy. I wish I could accompany you but you have company in @Naughty so rest assured it will be a fruitful PDI. Do start an ownership thread sooner or later with lots of pics.
    Amit Gandhi likes this.
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Oh yes @ghodlur

@ghodlur you are more than welcome if you too can join us.

He shall start the ownership thread earliest possible with loads of snaps.

Hope to catch him up @ 2:30.

Cheers...

Neel...
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448281932.344309.jpg

Congratulations to Rohit Sharma & family.

Cheers...

Neel
    pdash, Tornado, varunrtr and 10 others like this.
  8. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats. Aventura being your first car, I am sure you will have lots of fun and experience to share with us all.Pls do share your experience of ownership with lots of photo.

Happy and safe driving :)
    rohitsharma likes this.
  9. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    first of all, thanks to all TFI members and specially @Naughty for taking out time and helping me in every way he could whether it's PDI thing or getting some discounts. cheers to TFIans family.
  10. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    hey. congrats on your purchase. waiting eagerly for a report on your purchase!
    rohitsharma likes this.