1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Going through mental agony due to Fiat service, escalation are of no use

Discussion in 'Linea' started by atul-mca, Jun 24, 2015.

1. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    Hello,

I am in disarray since last 8 days today due to after sales of fiat. I had even escalated to Mr Mangesh some 5 days back but he has just mentioned we are checking our records. Following is an email that I sent to Fiat officials but to no avail. Any suggestions or next steps are most welcomed.

"Hi Tanuj,

Today its been full week as my car was taken to torque fiat on Wednesday. May I know what is it that is taking so long to check the records and revert back? Mr Raghav from Torque fiat does not respond at all to the phone calls, another surprising thing was that the executive who handles the customers does not even have his number. Somehow I was able to reach to Mr Raghav and take his number but he never responds to the calls forget about a resolution (I have always called him during 10-6 and he has not responded to even a single call for the duration of last 6 days). Is that the customer experience you guys are trying to build? Mr. Rawat from DRS motors responds to each and every call and is pretty quick to respond and that is why i wanted to take my car to DRS when my car was towed. The towing guy took my car to Torque (without my knowledge) and then when i asked him he said he is from DRS Fiat (I also have a proof of the same). I want answers to the following questions-

1. Timing chain not getting changed during normal service, whose fault is this? And why am I suffering due to this while its been full week. I heard from Torque Fiat guys that records and pictures were sent to Fiat customer care on Thursday.
    2. Why a service GM of a dealership is not responding to the customer's calls?
    3. Who is responsible for all the mental and monitory harassment I am going through. I am spending 2-2.5 k daily for my daily commutes without my car.
    4. Why is a dealership lying and claiming to be another dealership while I was willing to take my car only to DRS Fiat.
    One of my friend has also had similar experience recently. In Fiat nobody bothers if car is not being delivered for several days, seems like it is a usual practice for them. For this issue I have probably made 100 calls whereas only 1-2 have been answered and that too without any resolution. Whereas I recently got my Toyota fortuner serviced, there was slight delay from their side for delivery (they promised service in 1 hour where as delivery took 1.5 hours), I did not even raise any concern and it seemed like whole toyota team was apologizing for the same and they offered me free services without me even asking for it. That's when I realized why Toyota sells so well in India.

PS: If I do not get my car delivered by tomorrow, I will not be accepting delivery of the car and will be Labelling it as a Dust Bin and will make it stand across Fiat dealerships in Delhi/NCR, so that people are aware what they are choosing and what can happen with them as well. I will also be forced to lodge a consumer complaint against Fiat as well as dealership.

Thanks,
    Atul Gupta
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is Sad. Exactly why I didn't buy from Torque...went all the way to FBD to get it from DRS. Can't you still walk in and take your car, tow it to DRS? Am sure you can.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    Torque was asking for 2500 bucks to open the car when I asked to tow it to DRS. But now it is not only about dealership even the CRM head is not doing anything concrete. Also as the timing chain was not changed, it is Fiat's fault because of which so much damage has happened, now they should bear it. They are checking the records since last 8 days God knows for what.
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is it confirmed that they have sent your case to Fiat? See if you can get that confirmed. Torque guys can't be trusted. Ideally I'd shouldn't take more than 2 days for this approval.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @atul-mca

Sorry but could not understand for what issue was the car taken to workshop? Was it regular scheduled services??
  6. atul-mca

atul-mca Amatore

Faridabad
    Car broke down on my way to office. Apparently timing chain was broken which caused a lot of damage in engine.