1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Going from Fiat Enthusiast to Owning a BNW GP 1.3 Emotion-Absolute Edition..!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sunith, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Thank you vish_al :) , Try placing the windshield mount near your dash such that the carpad is not easily removeable even by you. Also angle the holder a bit away from you this might solve you problem. Also Do not place the mount near the IRVM, in my view here there is lot of movement which may cause the carpad to fall off.. :)

Thank you punto_emotion.. :)

Thank you fiatlover.. :)

Thank you Ravi. Will shortly write up my experiences in the respective dealership threads. :D
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. sankulamb

sankulamb

bangalore
    Congratulations Sunith on your choice, i too bought BNW Emotion few days back from KHT. I think you had gone to take a look at the car to stock yard and had posted the pictures of it, on the same day I too had visited to take a look at my car :)

Nice pictures by the way, i have been little busy and haven't been able to write a review and post pictures. Howz the car doing by the way, except for front bonnet not opening i haven't faced any niggles so far, have clocked nearly 1200 kms with 12.5 in city and 18.5 in highway FE with A/C. Yeah i too face the brunt of tin factory traffic :) So where do you stay ?
  3. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Thank you sankulamb, And congrats to you too for your BNW Punto... Good to know that we went to the stockyard on the same day..!! :D
    I stay in Hennur cross..!! Where are you staying?? :)

BTW which month is your car manufactured.?
    And when did you take delivery?
    1200kms :-o is good running..!! did you go to some place nearby?

PS : Too many questions from my side.. :D hope you don't mind.. :) . Please post your experiences soon also some pictures..
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratsz SUnith for your BNW Punto.
    Within no time you will find your car clocked more than 1000 Kms thats the beauty of this car.
    Please dont think much about small niggles :) as you can find number of threads about variety sounds krrr.... drrrr... trrr... :D
    Take your ride to open stretch and have test of ABS with EBD ;) amazing breaking.
    Stop on a inclination and have test with torque factor.
    After switching ON AC keep glasses open for atleast 30 Secs.
    Finally feel the steering,awesome feedback(one can read the roads).you will really feel you are driving a car and not playing video game.
    its not a Hatch,but it is called as Hatch ::V
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Thank you Ganges.. :)
    Niggles are part of every car.. I am loving every second I sit behind the wheel..
    Will check all the things you have mentioned.. :D
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congratulations sunith...
    Great pictures.... keep posting your ride's pix :)
  7. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Thank you Rishike007.. The pics was not possible without my younger brother.. Thanks to him too.. :)
  8. sankulamb

sankulamb

bangalore
    I am staying in Kasturi Nagar, i too got a june manufactured one (i think KHT or Fiat in general has lot of stock :)). I was bit hesitant to pick a 5 month old car but don't see any serious issue, on the other hand yes these cars have spent lot of time in sunlight and i can see lot of dust accumulated under the windows beading, i don't know how it got in there in the first place.

I took the delivery on 30th October and yes i took the car for my hometown that's where i clocked most of those kms.
    1 person likes this.
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the BNW Punto. Fantastic pictures there.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the Punto.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

I too have that dust problem trying to figure out a way to clean that, because after a wash i see if you roll down the window and back up it causes streaks of dirt and water.. :(
    And Good to see that we stay close to some extent ;). I saw GP in a house behind the Pizza Hut PHD near the banaswadi main road, Is that you??

Thank you nkrishnap. :)
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012