1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gods Beautiful Creation - Snakes!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pioneeraaron, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Great thread Aaron,you are one of a kind,good job in saving these creatures.It's heartwelming to know that there are selfless people who care about things other their own
    Nice pics,spectacular.
    Be careful,you have a family too,to look after.I think four kinds of snakes are certainly poisonous.
    We have three water bodies at home,with fishes and Lilly plants and snakes often venture into them.Even last week a snake resided happily and we let it do so for 4 days,thinking that it would leave.It didn't and number of fishes were fast declining and we were left with no option but to kill it and we felt really bad,even it's for the sake of fishes that we killed it.
    Great job Aaoron,keep the pictures coming(just curious,what's your profession??!!)
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    What's your face book Id?,let me see the pictures.
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Hey really thnx a lot Bala for ur support & care :) Im an IT guy, Hardware & Networking guy as of now more into core networking to be precise.You can add me on facebook(pioneeraaron@yahoo.co.in) but i havent uploaded pictures over there cuz sumtimes people report to facebook sayin v r doin stuff that is illegal n blah blah and then fb wud block the a/c. This happened to one of my Resqink's sir.So i havent uploaded many snaps over there.I will post as much as i can over here :)
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Recently got hold of cat snakes.Quite rare.These are semi-venomous and are found on trees.

DSC03868.jpg

DSC03873.jpg

DSC03879.jpg

DSC03965.jpg

DSC04045.jpg

DSC04083.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    She is simply beautiful Aaron.
    Where do you keep them??
    In my neighbouring district headquarters-Cuddalore,there is a snake lover/care taker(he is a rich man),he rushes when ever he gets calls about people spotting snakes,catches them,keeps them at home(since the nearest forest range is 30kms away),then leaves them in a group,once in a week,I beleive?
    How to identify if the snake is a he or she??!!
    What do you mean by semi poisonous??
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Hey bala,

I dont Keep them.My mom wudnt allow me to do so :p One of my frend keeps it with him in his old building which will go under redevelopment soon.To identify the sex of a snake is a very difficult task.Only experts or Herpetoligists can do so.
    Semi-poisonous means these Cat snakes would give a smooth/soft bite which one would never come to know if u've been bitten.It's mild venom can cause giddyness and legs to shiver or numbness for 15-20mins.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am scared of these things and never ever bring them near me Aaron !!
    1 person likes this.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    How did I miss this thread so long!

Only a very very brave person can venture into such an adventure. People in my office are perplexed looking at the pics
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Found this baby at my office garden

sysavepy.jpg

mudaqu8u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    I have only seen it in discovery channel so far, and it didn't know we have the masters in our group :cheers:

Sent from JET using tapatalk