1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gods Beautiful Creation - Snakes!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pioneeraaron, Sep 13, 2011.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @srikar

thnx :) Buddy i had tagged the pics in a big font.Maybe the sites software shrinked it big time :-(
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Me likes! Do they have something up here in the North?

A real life anecdote here: We were at Sariska Palace for a leadership training program for senior managers. After a long and hard day under the sun, we had just settled in the evening and the trainer asked everyone to identify themselves with an animal and explain why. Everybody started with the usual cat, dog, horse, lion, tiger thing. Your truly's reply went something like this: I am like a snake. I let you live in peace till the time you let me live peacefully and don't cross my path. If you do otherwise, nothing can save you from my wrath. Till that time, the trainer was making fun of everybody and trying to pull people's leg at their answers. I can tell you he said nothing when I finished my answer ;-)
  3. Aaron..
    if i am not wrong this is a cobra.... It looks so beautiful...
    Our security guys in office get hold of this yesterday,
    My office is in Navi Mumbai...

2011-09-15 15.00.09.jpg
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @nkapoor777

Thanks buddy :) Regarding north i have no idea.It was nice reading ur anecdote :-D

@sanjeev

Yea buddy it's a spectacled cobra!! How big was it any idea?? Why use tongs for this poor creature man?? That too those tongs are rusting.If theres already an injury then these tongs can cause infection if it comes in contact with the wound or so.Very bad :-( A snake stick is more than enuff to handle a cobra !!
  5. Night Round.jpg Caught Sleeping.jpg Ya i know.... but guys here are not trained that much to handle i guess...
    anyways one good thing is that they dont kill them..
    they just catch them and leave them around a hill nearby..

i didnt get a chance to see this..
    my friend forwarded this to me..
    it must be around 3-3.5 feet i guess but its starnge getting cobras in this part..isnt it..

i have some more pics of snakes in my office...
    see them
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Hey Sanjeev thats a Indian Rock Python!! It's good that they are rescued and released nearby :)
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Aaron bhai You have lots of information on the deadly reptiles, Thanks for sharing with us, Here n Kuwait we don't find snakes but find many Wild Lizards few smashes down to death on the Expressway way to saudi.
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @tony

There are snakes in kuwait.I've seen desert snakes.Snakes like side winder i guess i was very small that time.Caught many from my dad's office when i was small (not me the military guys).
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @Tony

There are snakes in kuwait in the desert.I've seen when i was small.I guess side winders.Many snakes have been caught from my dad's office by the military guys.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011