1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gods Beautiful Creation - Snakes!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pioneeraaron, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    From TFI evolves TSI (Team Snake India :)).. well jokes apart..pioneer bhai I really don't know what to say. Snakes ..this is one thing which scares me the most and you are holding them by hand. Have you ever been bitten by any of these ? We hardly have training centres here in Kerala (Maybe I am not aware of that). Anyways a very valuable info from your side. Thank you for that and keep posting.
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @cinju

No buddy ive never been bitten by any of these till now.Snakes dont bite u on purpose.Its only when u mishandle them they attack u.Some are aggressive by nature so while handling u just have to be alert ;-)
  3. @ Aaron

Great work mate.

Good to see someone among us having a love for the most feared reptile among humans. All the best and keep the reviews coming of other varieties (if you get to work with them) like Banded Krait, King Cobra, Anaconda, Boa Constrictors etc....
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    MODS - Please merge this post with my first post.

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02337.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03204.jpg

DSC03253.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03630.jpg

DSC03658.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Thnx Romsi :)
    King Cobra's are not there in Maharashtra.Highly protected species of india is the king cobra,only found in Karnataka.I've seen the Common Krait will upload pictures soon.Banded kraits are rarely found.Anaconda's are only found in South America,so there's no question of me seeing one :p
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Pioneeraaron,

Enjoyed reading your thread. Thanks.

Regards
    Johnny
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome thread Aaron.

Keep it up. Snakes are easily one of the most misunderstood creatures out there. Also some of the most exploited and cruelly treated ones ( For all the snake leather lovers, imagine how a banana is peeled. That's how the snake hide is peeled....when the snake is alive)

Cheers Aaron.
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Thanks Gurjinder :)

You're absolutely right,the most misunderstood,cruelly treated and brutally killed.The bottomline is "Snakes fear us and We fear them" :D
  9. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks Aaron for sharing this. The thread has been informative as well as enjoyable.
    Personally, I am quite scared of snakes even though my rational brain tells me that they do not attack unless provoked or cornered.
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @johnny

Thanx Buddy :)

@abk1980

Anytime buddy :)