1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Goa to chennai route

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sungoa2010, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Ravi sir. In fact I am also planning a trip to Banglore in my Punto after two months. So I thought of stopping my car and check how punto and Linea face the hump.
    My only worry was the nose when the vehicle climb down from the flat portion of the humps. But as you said the U humps will reserve a bed at service station for any car if it doesn't respect the humps. :)
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fuel bill:

29.6 L @ RS 56.79 from HP dealer NH 17 B, Goa
    7L @ Rs. 76.02 from IOC,NH4, Haveri
    6.55 L @ Rs 6.55L from BP NH4 Kunchiganai(after chitradurgha)
    12.79 L @ Rs. 75.91 from BP, NH4 Sira
    ------------------------------------------
    Total : 55.94L for Rs 3683.

My tank was almost empty while starting and after goa-chennai, which include city drive in Bangalore for one hour and a extensive city drive in Chennai(40 kms). There was almost more than 1/4th of the tank petrol left while I left the vehicle at true value(~Rs. 400).

Toll paid till Krishnagiri is Rs. 484. I lost the bills after that so cannot provide it.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    this is where Diesel cars wins :- at that price 82 litres of diesel :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think Goa need a better two line road to access to GQ. Currently we have to use Ankola Hubli road or sawantwadi-Ambolim road. The NH4A is not in good condition. Whenever I enquire people(Taxi drivers in Goa) they suggest to avoid that route. Ambolim route is also not good in ajra-nipani section. I don't know when we people in Goa get better road so that w get connected to GQ much easily.