1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Goa to chennai route

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sungoa2010, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks all for Banglore chennai route suggestions. Finalised on Mulbagal route.

Goa -NH48
    My next confusion is about Ankola to NH48. Map shows Yellapur -Bankapur connection road Highway No 6) instead of going via Hubli. Is this a better option. Any idea of how is this road?
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    From what I heard last, You can do this road if you are driving during day time. But, any day Hubli route is the better option.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sun,
    thats long travel plan in alto,trust me you will be missing your punto a lot while the drive,and it pains when i20 or any hatchback over-take you in harsh manner :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Why would we get pained if any other car overtakes us when we drive a non-Fiat? :D
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    question is passed to sun ;)
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    But don't forget that there will be also Punto and Linea which will be overtaking me. I like to sit in a maruti and watch through the front windshield a Fiat passing and disappearing in Horizon. If an i20 pass me let him take this opportunity to compensate for his embarrassment with a punto.

Since this time alto is serviced like a European car(I year interval) so I will not take risk if the road is not good. :D
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Absolutely,when we drive punto/linea always want to see how my/others punto/linea looks, thats the reason why we admire punto/linea on the roads by giving handshaking signals,i remember when our family members had a trip to Malvan,one was my punto and the other was scorpio, i was enjoying sitting in scorpio and watching my punto(bro was driving).the way it was going in the ghats,the cornering awesum,hope you will also enjoy such view/moves of punto/linea :D sitting in alto :mad:.

i'm also much awaited for my 2000 Kms trip in next week,my punto is all set and ready.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Sorry Ramesh ..
    As you guessed .. it is a 5 day trip... wed - sunday.. :)

Ajit
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    When are you planning to drive down to Chennai, Sun?
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Not decide. I will try to cancel the NOC first, if things worked in my favour, by this Friday. Leaving back on Monday. If everything is finished I will take the car in Auguest 3rd or 4th week. I will be driving alone. There are few holidays in August.