1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

GM to launch Sail (Hatch and Sedan) with 1.3 ltr MJD

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  2. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    well well...now there will be some tight competitions..
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Sail doesn't seems to carry the DNA of the opel sail that we saw in India. Instead that looks like a successor to Aveo. Some thing similar to the transformation from old Zen to new zen estilo.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I personally liked the Optra Magnum TCDI for its sheer power. I don't know why they are not interested to facelift this car instead of just phasing it out.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    There is no segment-space to occupy for it. Cruze when introduced was offered at lowest price for its power. GM as a brand always introduced fresh products with unconventional looks. So face lifting the old model may appear to be deviating from their strategy. What they want now is a totally new product like beat has given for hatch segment and cruze has done for C+ segment.
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    +1 to ramjn

Me too always liked Optra Magnum TCDI for its power... from 3rd gear onwards it pushes u back into the seat with its sheer power... I have pulled it over 200 kmph... and it was good... Steering feedback was good too just like Captiva... I have pulled Cruze too over 200 kmph but it never gave me that safe kinda feeling as steering feedback was pathetic...
  7. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    When will FIAT do something with a bang - it has been surviving like Kingfisher Airlines....Just being a fringe player, while others make merry and built businesses with the *&#@^&**% engines. In the long-term FIAT will loose more than gain!

These Italians i tell you...:mad: