1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Give me the Mantra!!! (Absolutely on a lighter side)!!!

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by shikhar10882, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2 people like this.
  3. @varunrtr: thanks alot!!!
    Detailing .. Polishing.. I understand...
    My other concern is... how do you guys manage to keep the car scratch free...
    Example...
    Last night, while waiting at a traffic light, a bike rider tried to change lane from between my car and the car behind me... both cars stationary... and his leg guard left a mark on the side of my bumper... :A
    and let me tell you... such are not stand alone incidents...
    Driving in such an environment .. it is really a treat to see 'scratch free' vehicles...
    HOW!!! :shocked
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just see how selling of my alto changed the my routine.
    Earlier I used to go to marketing in congested vasco market on saturday evening after 6 PM. There won't be hardly any space for parking but my samll alto will find some place some where. But now I go early at 4pm for marketing and there will be plenty of place for parking. I park at the safest place, even though I have to walk little bit more. 50 % more efficient in finishing all purchases so that I can return before the roads get congested with bikes and cars that give horrible time for me to save my car from scratches.

Waxing in one three months etc etc the list goes on. This is my story. But every fiat owners has similar way of protecting the beauty from fading and scratches like we protect our kids. :)
  5. Am trying my best to do the best I can @SunGoa.... (as if it were my own child as you say)...
    maybe that is why it hurts all the more when she gets an avoidable hit!!!
    1 person likes this.