1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Girish from Thane

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GirishRaghu, Oct 7, 2011.

1. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Fiat Fans,

My name is Girish, and I am also a die-hard fan of Fiat like you all. I am a fan of the company fron the days of the dependable and rugged 1100 D.
    I am put up in Thane at the moment, and work for an investment bank in Mumbai. I was brought up in the grape city, Nasik, which is located about 150 kms to the North of Mumbai.
    I am a proud owner of a 90 HP emotion, BNW,which was delivered to me on 31st Dec 2010; so my new year started with a bold new drive :)

The Italian beauty has clocked 17K kms in the last 10 months; and it has been a wonderful experience so far. I am in love with its ride and handling. I like the ride so much that these days I delibrately hit pot-holes to find out how my beauty behaves :)
    The car is so stable at high speeds on the highways that it kind of provokes to go even faster; never seen a hatch with such a pliant ride.

I had an Alto before, my first car, which was a VFM car. It's ride and handling was not even remotely close to the Punto, and was cramped at the rear but used to get the job done. It was quite frugal, light weight and was easy to drive around the city.I will always cherish the moments spent with it!

I am looking forward to interacting with you all, by sharing our experiences and knowledge I think we can get the most out of our car.
    I am also a bit dis-appointed to the sales figures of Punto & Linea every month. I sincerely feel the sales figures dont justify them; which are top class products. I think, to an extent, Fiat has got itself to blame for this. I hope that day will dawn soon when Fiat will rule the Indian market.

Looking forward to interact with you all.

2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Hey welcome to TFI girish and congrats on ur 90HP beast.We have a great group out here.You should join us someday.Mulund-Thane members are very active and meet frequenty :)
  3. Hi Girish!!!

Welcome aboard... :)

Enjoy your ride with your 90 HP.

Fiat sales figures... we also are a little disappointed but hope to see a turn around in the coming months
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Hi Girish,
    welcome to TFI!! very nicely written introduction :)
    do post some pictures..
  5. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Attaching some pics -

DSC02611.jpg DSC02553.jpg DSC02609.jpg
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Welcome Girish. Your car side graphics are awesome..
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

@girish, a worm welcome for you to this gang of FIATs. Im from mulund, & we people from mulund,thane are very active about meet. On an avarage we almost meet ones in week. Yo can join us too. Congrats for your mighty 90hp. Drive safe, Happy motoring!
  8. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Srini
  9. Welcome aboard Girish.

Side graphics looks nice....
  10. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Grirish,
    Welcome to TFI, Enjoy your ride and drive carefully...
    We can arrange a TFI meet soon.
    OT: The reg. number seems to be familiar, I think I have seen your car in Ghodbunder road. are you staying near by?