1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gifting Ideas !!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by cannonera, Apr 5, 2012.

1. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    My wedding anniversary is due next week and my wife has asked me for my choice of a Gift!
    Naturally, being a new Punto owner, my choice was to accessorize it...
    First choice was the Front Windshield Film (Vcool). has seen it at the dealer, was impressed by its heat rejection demo!
    Any other ideas,most welcome... Wouldn't want to stretch beyond 10K.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    get some interior styling mate.
    (leather seat covers,nice 3D mats and nice hangings on the rear view mirror :) )
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Front windshield film is worth it.
    You can think about the ICE upgrade too if you haven't already done.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    GPS, reverse parking sensors..

And i would suggest not to buy sunfilm from the dealer. they have their own margins. get it from some reputed accessory shop. You'll save on costs and get better finishing also.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  5. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks shams... I already got the parking sensors, GPS I am managing with my S2... What's Your preference of the accessory shop and the sunfilm brand...
  6. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    I would suggest go for some interior things like LED lamps under the bonnet. door sil with LED illumination etc.,
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Front windshield is allow maximum radiation to enter the cabin compared to other side and rear window. Only problem is that one has to get it done from a professional installer.
    Vkool is very efficient in heat rejection so the price is also high. Why not go for a arm rest?
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    One accessory shop that i have faith in is EVO in Cambridge layout. The guy's name is Satya. He is an expert in ICEs, not very sure about their expertise in sunfilms. But he 'll surely give you a better deal than the dealers
  9. go for a reverse camera.... :)
  10. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks for all your options... Led Lighting seems a good idea, need to explore installers here...
    I am inclined towards the Windshield Sunfilm,,,, looking at posts related to sunfilms.. May go for 3M (B'lore, HSR), as I am not sure of how & where VKool installations are done best in B'lore... any suggestions, most welcome!