1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Getting Punto tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by venkatesh duggirala, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Thanks for all the wishes and sorry for the delay
    I did take the car on mar 16th, but due to few personal reasons, didnt start the car till today.

My exp @Fiat showroom: I went to showroom @6PM ( i guess wrong time to go there. ) Everyone is kind of packup mood.
    They completed everything in 1/2 hour ( paperwork and very little explantion about the car features)
    when i was checking few things which i read in PDI document, he showed me PDI OK sticker on the car and said all the things are checked and no need to check again.
    ( i said OK, but i did check almost all the things). I was surprised to see that it showed H-18 kms. How come in 18 kms , they tested everything (?)

Today: We went to temple @8.30 AM and did pooja. From there i went on a small drive.
    Afternoon, went to my fav resturant in hyd ( Shahib sindh sultan), 23kms from my place but my bad luck, bez of Holi,
    all shopping malls and resturants are closed today till 4 PM. While coming back, we found that Pizza hut is opened, so went there

car is very good and i was not at all feeling that i was driving my first car and first day. My wife said i was
    driving like an experienced driver :). I touched 82 Kmph and suddenly i remembered that today is my first day. So i came back to 50-60s :)

Overall, felt very happy with the car and i liked it very much on the first day itself :).

Btw, one thing i wanted to post it here. Is it really important to put the reverse horn feature? Fiat showroom guys said if i want they will put it by charging
    1800 rs/- but they said it's very risky and i might loose the warranty on the parts if there is short circuit bez of those wires.
    What did u all do? No reverse horn and can i manage with out that?

Last one, how do i upload photo? (need permission from admin (?)).

2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congratulations once again and ayways you had a compliments from your WIFE, Comeon you dont need anything now :lol:
    Reverse horn if its necessary, you may put on it, But personally i dont think it for Punto as its a Hatch back car, But ofcourse you will feel like a saloon car :lol:
    You can post the pictures by just attaching the pictures from the computer (UPLOAD ATTACHMENT is clearly given at the left bottom below the submit option in the reply page) :car
  3. Congrats Venkat. Tony has explained you how to upload images. Why the wait now ? Pls post some gorgeous pictures of your Damsel.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey congrats. dont go for reverse horns as they are often irritating (my opinion). enjoy the car and treat us with lots of pics.
  5. Hey Venkatesh Nothing to worry about the odometer with H-18, mine was 57KM while taking delivery. It should be below 100KM before delivery.
    The "H" sign will disappear after the 100th KM, "H" indicates that the Odo-reading can be re-set for the last time to 0 [Zero]
  6. I am attaching the photos, but some reasons they are not showing up here. When i upload and say "add the file" , it says done, but not coming here.
    may be the photos need permission/approval from admin and then only they will showup here?
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Photographs need to be resized. Then only they could be uploaded. Reverse horns are not only irritating, but also illegal. I don't have it in my Linea.
  8. handle the stallion well...venkatesh...congracts