1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Getting Punto tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by venkatesh duggirala, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hello All,
    I am buying 1.2 Punto FIRE Emotion Tuscon Wine. (ofcourse as every says, after lot of confusions/discussions for 3 months, i finalised it )
    I just got a call from Fiat showroom and mentioned that i am getting my car tomorrow.
    This is my first car and doesnt have driving experience in india. Only bike experience :helmet
    I drove different cars in US for 3 yrs , but not in india.

After he called me and told that my car is ready tomorrow , i am getting little tensed now. :shocked
    Please help me to come out of the tensed mode (some boost-up messages please, so that i can enjoy my driving.)

After i get my car, i will post pics

2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Venkatesh, congrats and good luck. :clap :up
    Apologies if I add to the tensed mode further but it is important to do a PDI before getting delivery. Have a look here:
  3. Hi Venkatesh. Congrats and welcome to TFI.
    Tommorrow is your day. Enjoy it to the fullest.
  4. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Congrats buddy. Do keep us posted about your whole experience in respective section. Is it 2011 model?
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Don't be tensed and be wise. Do the PDI thoroughly as suggested by Paddleshifter. If missed that will give you more tension later.

Chill and enjoy the new car.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :clap :clap Venkatesh, so dude today is the great day for you, Do take care and watch out for the non watchers, ::T
    relax dude and enjoy the drive, do share with us the delivery review along with the pictures, and do post the TFi strickers :car
  7. Where is the car, where is the owner... ?
    Waiting for pics & review venkatesh duggirala
  8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

may be gone for a long drive :steering :steering :redcar on day 1 itself :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Come on venkatesh show up your great beauty as tell us your experience on taking the Punto out for the first time, we are all waiting for you ------------- :confused
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations and red carpet welcome to you and your precious Punto, venkatesh duggirala. Explore and and enjoy your Punto.