1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Getting New FIAT Punto 90HP MJD ER-Red on 13th Apr.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rajesh@TeamFiat, Apr 10, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Is your car black by any chance? If it is Feb make, wonder why you chose it over the latest ones. I guess yours is white with red mirrors and no Emotion badging. Demand for a March or April make as I saw a black one at RDC recently.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

Check with the new Fiat Warranty and ask the dealer to get the same info from FIAT directly as referred by govindankvs
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

Welcome to TFI buddy, and congrats for your new ride.Nothing major to do, just keep the rpms below 2k for the first 2k Kms. Everything would be fine.
  4. Rajesh@TeamFiat

Rajesh@TeamFiat Timido

I have asked for red. Its feb 2013 model. I booked it on 30th March.

I checked with dealer about new model. They said that there is a slight change in the color of alloy wheels and one more year warranty.

I think that is ok because I have got decent discount and by the way booked the car seeing the earlier and I wasn't aware of facelifts and I new facelift is very minor.
  5. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Its not the color of the alloy but it has gunmetal alloys. Moreover extra warranty of one more year should always be welcomed. You may not know the importance of that one year now but you'll surely regret it later brother. I would advice you to go for the refreshed model. It also has chrome in the interiors like Linea has.
    P.S i have also heard that the rear legroom has been increased.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Congrats on your new car! I am sure you will enjoy every moment of driving it.

Before you start your long drive, make sure to check the air pressure. Dealer's are notorious for over inflating the tyre's.
  7. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Correct , mine was inflated @ 45 and too bumpy for first 2-3 days
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi congrats for you punto.
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Rajesh, welcome to TFI.
    Congratulations on the mighty 90 :)