1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Get Monsoon Ready! Important maintenance and safety tips

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by MakeTheMove, Jul 15, 2014.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Get Monsoon Ready! Important maintenance and safety tips for you and Fiat Car.
    Monsoon leaflet 1.jpg Monsoon leaflet..jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Nice tips MTM :)

But one interesting point. Fiat Approved Washer Fluid! When I inquired last time FASS Pandit says they fill with normal water!

One more tip
    Drive slowly over the clogged water to avoid splashing on the pedestrians and 2 wheeler's.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Very good tips considering the fact the monsoons are one of the most difficult times to drive with every other vehicle trying to outdo each other on the roads.

A few tips from my side:
    1) Avoid switching on the Hazard lamps in the event of a heavy downpour, it tends to make moving lanes difficult of the following traffic.
    2) The door locks and glass tend to fail due to moisture in the electrical contacts, ensure you have the neccessary back up in case that happens. For eg. Break glass hammer.
    3) Keep bare essentials such as paper napkins, a bottle of water and some non messy snacks handy. These will help in case you get stcuk in a long traffic jam.
    4) Keep the essential contacts handy i.e workshop, RSA, relatives, friends. You may need them in emergency.
    2 people like this.
  4. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks to FIAT for sharing those details. I got email from FIAT India. Sorry I forgot to mention that in opening post.