1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Get car tyres replaced at your doorstep from Delhi based startup, TyreOnWheels

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by dj.nish, Feb 7, 2013.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Process of replacing car tyres is not an easy affair and requires anywhere between 1-2 hours to get the fittings done and am sure we all would have wished to have such services available at the doorstep.

Delhi based TyreOnWheels has made the entire process of replacing tyre easy as it offers tyres across all car segment like Sedan, SUV, hatchback along with mobile fitting service. Users can request mobile fitting via online and call centre. Through mobile fitting service, TyreOnWheels fits new tyres at the location, date and time provided by the customer.

To facilitate mobile fitting, TyreOnWheels has its own vans and mechanics. On payment front, the startup accepts only online (including net banking debit and credit cards) payment.

The startup wants to become one stop shop for all Indian and international brands under its roof at competitive prices. Currently, TyreOnWheels offers more than 750 SKUs in car category and 90 in motorcycle across brands like Good Year, Michelin, CEAT, JKTyre, MRF amongst several others.

TyreOnWheels offers services like mobile fitting of tyres, delivery service, wheel alignment, balancing and battery replacement. Users can choose tyres by feeding details such as vehicle make, model and variant.

TyreOnWheels provides mobile fitting services across Delhi (NCR) and claims to deliver tyres across the country for free. The startup has launched in beta a week back and talking about traction so far, Puneet Malhotra, founder and CEO, TyreOnWheels mentions that the company is getting 4-5 orders on everyday basis.

Apart from tyres and mobile fitting service, TyreOnWheels provide comprehensive tyre information, buying and care guide, their tyre care guide entails various driving and maintenance tips.

As of now, TyreOnWheels is being bootstrapped by founders. With 12 members team, TyreOnWheels plans to roll out its mobile fitting services in Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune in next 4 months. “We also plan to expand our portfolio by adding battery, car accessories and alloy wheels from the other categories”, concluded Puneet.

4 people like this.
  2. Linear

Linear Amatore

So this trend is picking up. First changemytyre & now this. Good for customers.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    In today’s online world, this is certainly looks a good option.
    My thought is, to become popular, they must give big discounts. I don’t find big difference of tyre prices from shops.

Good for Delhi – NCR buyers.

EDIT - Seems better price than changemytyre.
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

I wouldnt take this route to buy my tyres. I would prefer to have it done at a place where there is wheel balancing and alignment. Certainly IMO tyres are not white goods.

2 people like this.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

The problem with these online stores is that you end up spending more money. A local shopkeeper gives a way better deal. For example on other fiat forum who claims that they have a tie up with yokohama and so they give discount enabled a member to get Yokohoma AVS DB in 5100rs and i think 5000rs.

The same tyres near my place is available for Rs.4900, no need of being member anywhere. He is giving free nitrogen, wheel alignement and balaning too. Weights extra.
    If you search for 2-3 places more you can get better deals.
    2 people like this.
  6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

I am so thankful that TFI didnt come up with such foolish and "take members for a ride" Idea.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.