1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Genetic disease

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dr_shiva29, Dec 26, 2010.

1. It all happened just a week back when due to shift in my personal status, I had to make a decision to buy a car and with the 'year-end' offers thrust on the consumer by most of the brands, I knew I had very less time in my hands. Had my eye on the Linea for quite some time and one fine Morning took my parents to VST Motors to show them this beauty. Rest is history. Booked the car in 2 hours within my visit to the showroom. It was love at first sight for my family.

I am proud that I made this decision to buy a Fiat monster as my Dad's first car itself was a Fiat Premier Padmini. Its in the genes, I guess.

My name is Shiva and am from Chennai. Am a denstist by profession.

Looking forward to a long tie on this forum.

Regards,
    Shiva
  2. BTW, I booked a minimal grey Fiat Linea MJD 1.3 Emotion Pack at Concorde Motors, Chennai. Delivery is on 31/Dec/2010 or the following week :dancing depending on how soon the loan formalities will be through. I am getting a reverse parking camera and monitor fitted for 6k. Apart from that, I don't think the car lacks anything.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Dr Shiva,

A warm welcome to you from TFI.Enjoy your long stay here.

abdul
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey, welcome dr.shiva. You have joined a long list of doctors at TFI who njoy driving the Fiat beauty. Do post ur initial booking experience with the dealer by opening a new thread in the ownership section. Welcome Aboard.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One more Doctor and Linea owner, this combination is more than often.
    Welcome doctor and enjoy your stay here and enjoy your beauty.
  6. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Welcome Dr.Shiva to TFI,have a pleasant stay and wish you many thousands of happy miles with your Fiat car.
    Do a thorough PDI.
  8. sindu2000

sindu2000

Kolkota
    Welcome Doc.

A Genetic disease well taken care off.

Enjoy yr stay and do share pics of yr babe..... ::D
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome Doctor to TFI. Waiting for some snaps of your car.