1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

General Route Query Thread

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by obliex, Jun 21, 2010.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Times like these I wish I had a beaten down Tata Sumo :rage
    3 people like this.
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How he will move the car even if it is in neutral if the other guy engaged the handbrake? You would have asked the parking guy for a tow to move the car. Mostly the people behave like this guy (the doctor?) says - "I was born intelligent; Education ruined me". By saying this they are ruining the good part of education. You would have thought him a lesson if you feel that it already got late to visit places and he parked the car in the front row by putting your car behind his one and left no notes to contact you.
    1 person likes this.
  3. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    We had to once lift an Alto (Thank god it was an alto) to make way! Thankfully lifting only backside was sufficient that day :p
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have already punctured a alto, when the fellow parked car blocking the whole road. :)
  5. The only solution is to carry a "Queue Rope" or a "traffic cone" and cover it with the needed space.:D:evilsmile Tulip-bue-rope.jpg
    4 people like this.
  6. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hahaha.@Aravindh On long drives a person will need to carry other things than these items on the Boot. :evilsmile
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tata Sumo ?? Fast forward.. we live in this age .

2 people like this.
  8. Varun.. I had seen this video.. What a size.!!:eek: The ultimate scene is even after it is exploded, the engine responded very well..!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes.. These traffic equipments are indeed required more by us..!! what to do!!? We own the cars that are a class apart.!:p
  9. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You seen guys? The two cars it vertically climbed - One is Skoda and another one (silver) is alfa romeo.
  10. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Pardon me here, but I will be painting a pessimistic picture. We are unfortunately residing in India and as Justice Katju said - 90% Indians are fools. However much indignation such a remark might invoke in me for being an Indian, I have to admit, somewhat hesitatingly, that I am not quite proud of my Indian legacy. The fact of the matter is we are one grossly uncivilized people, education notwithstanding. Just today, I saw a guy driving in a Honda City with his family trying to sneak into the space between where my car was parked and the car in the front, when I was just about to take my car out. This was not a busy street and he had all the time to park leisurely. But the person did not have the decency to wait for me to take my car out even while seeing I was pacing things up to make way for him so that it would be easy for both of us. He just jutted his car bang in front of my car with barely two inches to spare. Without even looking at me, the family coolly went about their business. One look at the person's face and I was convinced that "courtesy" was not a word, or even as a concept, he would be familiar with. Only the teenage daughter seemed to be somewhat perturbed seeing the discomfort they had put me in but perhaps could not do or say much in front of the apathy and the cavalier attitude of the elders. I don't think I have to describe here how I would have finally taken my car out.