1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gear knob showoff thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by chethansgangoor, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Guys, Starting this thread to show the modified gearknob of all punto and linea cars.

I personally did not like the feel of gearknobs that comes in punto active variant. It is rather pretty dull and feels vague to handle also.

If any of you have changed the gear knobs of your car, please do post some pictures here :up
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
  2. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    Anxious to see ..... I am ......
  3. So am I....
  4. :razz:

seems like no one have changed their gear knobs...:)

i tried to do it in my old palio which i have sold now, but after some research i learnt that it is not possible!
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I wanted to replace the gear knob of my GP active long time back, but when enquired at the ASS, they quoted me a price (I donot remember the actual price) which I thought was not worth it. Actually I was looking for the gear knob of EP.

I guess there wouldn't be many who would have thought of it. Will be amused for sure if some one actually did replace it.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I remotely remember someone doing it. Or at least someone told me that he'll get it done. I think Dilip_dmk was also planning to get gear knob of E pack.
  7. thinking of that for my car.
    in my old 118ne, i had a golf ball drilled and used that as the knob.
    sorry dont have a pic.
  8. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    i guess it's time to do sum research ........
  9. I also thought of having a EPack leather wrapped gear knob for my active. Enquired with TASS and he did not have it with him. By end of this month i would be definitely finding an alternative. MOMO is too costly but a look alike would do for me. Going to bangalore on August 14 and 15 to get some mods done to my car!!
  10. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    i ordered Epack gear nob last week waating for part to arrive