1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Still Ramjn, shopkeepers might still throw this option open to a buyer, because even the shop benefits from an unregistered sale and a consumer might also feel that it's not a bad idea since nothing happens within the warranty period.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Have just bought
    1.Galaxy note 2 for Rs.28, 650 under exchange scheme at Univercell in Chennai, it's 27, 500 in Samsung showrooms, but it takes a couple of weeks for processing and delivering the mobile.At this price suddenly S3 at 27.5 K, S4 at 41K, s2 plus at 22.5 K, S2 at 25 K, Grand at 19k and Mega 5.8 at 25.5 K seem heavily overpriced.Haven' t yet used the mobile, shall post about it later.
    2.JBL over the ear head phone for 2K.It was awesome at the showroom with some Lumia player, but it's not good at all with my tab2 10.1, have to see what's wrong or did they deliver some other model?

ile

- - - Merged Post - - -

After buying the note 2, I happened to turn on the Lg nexus screen (which when not on made me think that it was a Karbon S5), oh my God, I couldn't beleive my eyes, the screen sparkled like a diamond, unbelievable, it was like buying a City when the heart was sold for a Linea.I bet anyone who had seen the nexus screen wouldn't even audition any other mobile.Guys looking to purchase a mobile upwards of 20 K should see the LG nexus, I bet you won't buy anything else.The price was only 3 K less when compared to the note 2 I had bought and that is the only solace.In the US it retails for under 300USD
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What does this mean, Bala? Correlating City with Nexus and other mobiles with Linea?
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I guess, the opposite. He already bought Note2 before checking out the Nexus and is regretting it.

Other mobiles = City
    Nexus = Linea

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yeah,Ramjn, Kiran is right but am not regretting buying a note 2 since for just 3K over the price of Nexus there are atleast thrice as much features in Note 2, having said that as just a mobile LG Nexus if far more superior. It's just like Note 2 is like a Kareena with far more feautures, fationable, giggly and gimmicky where as a Nexus is like Tabu, timeless, ageless beauty perfect to the t!.people preferring dazzling diamonds shall go for Nexus, people preferring solid gold should go for Note 2!
    Even if I had seen Nexus before Note 2, I would have still bought the note 2 as I have peolle in the Us who can get the Nexus for much less.
  7. venka

venka BANNED

Please let me know where we get it for under 300USD. as i have got 2 nexus 4 of 16Gb n 8 GB for 392$ and 342 $ respectively.
    Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 4.15.59 PM.png
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Venka, under 300Usd is sale price on special occasions like the recent memorial day and on specific timings on a day at shops like Best buy.when shipped to India from US the price is what you mentioned.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Bala is right. When I checked at play.google.com before leaving US, the price for Nexus 4 (8 GB) listed as $299.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ramjn, what was the tablet that you finally bought from US, wasn't it Ipad?, how much and from where?