1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. I provided you the video link for Cell Guru - English. Check again.
  2. Well!! Lets say play lots of games! ;)
    such a seat like sparco or a recaro replica is around 17-18k..
    and those steering and pedals go upwards of 15 grand for the better quality stuff like thurstmaster or logitech.
    Then we'll have to get a proper frame like that made!

Was thinking if we i could get something like that for a lesser price!!

was thinking if i could source such a thing for a lesser price!!
  3. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Soundmagic E 10

@anoop here is a short review of soundmagic E10

Yep the headset is excellent value for money. I’m using it for more than 6 months now. I’m not an audiophile to comment. But I can say that the bass is tight and not too boomy. High frequency response is nice. Mids are Fantastic. The sound never gets distorted even at high volumes. Mids are unaffected even if you pump the lows to extreme in the equalizer.

The product is actually a Chinese made. But you won’t really feel it. It looks beautiful to eyes and feels solid at hands. The ear buds are soft and sits comfortably inside the ear canal. The noise insulation is very good. Unfortunately the housing of the left earpiece came off within 3 months of purchase. The customer service is very pathetic. They don’t even have a proper contact number or a dedicated customer service center in India. I bought it from Flipkart and they too don’t have any traces of service center number to help me out. At last a chotta fevikwik worth Rs 5 did the job pretty well.

The headset has a volume rocker, call button and a mic but it is only compatible with apple products. It works as a normal earphone with any other phones, Pcs and music players. The product comes with an adapter with which you can use it as a headset for Pcs. Also it comes with ear buds of different sizes. The cable does not feel upmarket and tangles very easily making it quite disturbing at times. I use it with Cowan C2 and the combination is awesome. In a nutshell its damn value for the money when compared to the competitors.Its was priced at 2.6K when I bought it and now its around 2k. Flipkart gave me a pair of audio technica earphones free with my purchase.

Its the time for few pics. Sorry for the poor photos :)

IMG_2563.JPG

IMG_2567-001.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2576.JPG

The 3.5 mm jack is a gold plated one
    IMG_2568-001.JPG

The leather pouch supplied with it is of high quality
    IMG_2572-001.JPG

The adapter for PCs
    IMG_2615.JPG

Ear buds
    IMG_2619.JPG

And finally my device Cowan C2 :)
    IMG_25751.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

@ajuvignesh: thank you for the detailed photos. When I hear about E10, the first color combo comes to my mind is the red and black. The only (or major) down side I have heard about the Sound magic is long term reliability - glad that you could fix your problem with quickfix :)

You have got anice player too - the combo is well thought out, and the player compliments the IEMs nicely :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The red-black combo is definitely more Eye catching than black-grey. Unfortunately both red-black earphone and white cowon c2 were out of stock. :(. Personally I have listened to ipod nano, classic and touch. In my opinion Cowon is better than Apple's offerings.
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If anyone is looking for Earbud headphones, have a look at v-moda products. I am using these for the last 4yrs now, its amazing. The tightness of each note is amazing and heard to be believed. I will post pics of the the pair I have later today. BTW I have used it for 100s of hours now. Its as crisp as I remember with no loss of audio quality.

:: V-MODA ::
    2 people like this.
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

@ashpalio - V-Moda is a very good choice indeed. Do share more details about your priced posession - Model, Price and few pics so that we can drool over it :)
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    The FM has increased the excise duty on mobile phones costing above 2K from 1 to 6%, but, wont people find a way out buy buying it without bill.?
    Was searching for a headphone and found a seinheiser earphone for Rs.1, 850, only to be told that it comes free with Nokia Lumia510 costing Rs.9990 and is not sold alone!
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Unlikely, Bala. If I were to buy a phone costing more than 10k, I wouldn't risk buying it without bill. No bill No Warranty.
    1 person likes this.