1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If you want an earphone then go for Soundmagic E10. I'm using it and i'm very satisfied with it. :) Not sure if it meets your expectations.

I think It has been discontinued in Flipkart.

Hi anoop
    As per my knowledge twinwoofer has just a single driver. I found some bad reviews in internet. Also flipkart has unbelievably too many reviews. Got confused and went ahead with soundmagic E10.
    You own this twinwoofer device? If so kindly give a short review here please.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

My Bad - I always believed that they have a pair of 10mm moving coil drivers on each side – I will try to get this information confirmed.

I do not own the twinwoofers, but have listened to them extensively – In fact, I am right now listening to them :)

Frankly, I do not think I am qualified to write an in depth review. If you are looking for any particular information, I will be happy to help.
    I have personally found them good, and one of the best in below 2K price range.

In case of earphones, we cannot go entirely by reviews because each person has slightly different tastes when it comes to sound signatures.
    What floats my boat may not even get you mildly excited – same as in the case of cars.

Soundmagic E10 is an excellent choice. I have listened to them briefly (less than 30 hours) and they did impress me with the sound stage, clarity and punchy tight bass. The reproduction is excellently detailed for the price range they retail at. How is the durability? Since how many months are you using your E10s? Do post some snaps - they sure look good :)
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Steering pedal combos like this one are many. I have no idea about something with a seat though.

What would you use it with?
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    @Bala-if budget not a problem,then please go for Beat Audio.You'll hear the real sound!
  6. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @anoop Will post a brief review soon.This earphone is highly recommended For its performance but not for brand image :-D. Have heard good reviews about yamaha EPH series too.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I agree that they are overpriced. But, I haven't come across any product which is close to the finesse, build, and the quality of the Apple products.

Note: I am telling this as an user of Samsung Galaxy S2 :).
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    True Ramjm,but Galaxy tab is certainly on par I would say.
    Why not try the ASUS Transformer pad for 250 USD along with keyboard dock for 50 USD,so for under 300 USD,you would get a two in one-tablet cum laptop.There isn't going to be any harm,for if you aren't satisfied you can always return it back within a month and buy some thing else.
    Thanks Anopp,Ajuvignesh,Saharsh and others for your suggestions/guidance,tomorrow am going out to see if can try them.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Guys,can anyone tell me the youtube(android)link of the NDTV CELL GURU and Car and bike show.I searched,but found only one year old shows and not the latest.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thanks Ramjn for the link,again only cell guru-Hindi and not english!