1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    In USA, every phone that is bought with contract from any of the operators would be a locked phone. Mean to say that if you get iphone 5 from AT&T, you would be able to use the phone only with the AT&T sim and not other operators. It won't work in India too. If you get the unlocked phone, you will be free to use any where with any operator.

In India we always get an Unlocked Phone. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Good one mightymaveryk. seems out of stock, is this available in Indian market?
  4. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think it is not available in retail. I could see the traders' address in alibaba and tradeindia.

Instead you can buy from here

Hurry. Only one piece is available in that store. :)

Or from here
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Can any one suggest me a good headphone which would be compatible with galaxy tab and a SE mobile, price not a deciding factor, the sound quality is.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    About the Samsung Gala
    axy tab-10inch, 16gb, Wifi only model, I got it from US for 299 Usd, the price has come down by another 50 dollors.Browsing is very fast and the wifi connectivity is good, getting connected from wifi on top floor.The only downside is the painful typing, otherwise the quality of the tablet is great, highly recommended.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    This.

Rajan
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Bala - what kind of music do you listen to? Are you looking for a headphone or an earphone? Kindly give more details.

If you do not mind price, get one among Audio Technica ATH-M50, Shure SRH840,Fischer Audio’s FA-004,Klipsch Image 1 etc.

Or, if you really mean price is not a deciding factor, get one among Sennheiser HD800,Grado PS 1000,Audeze LCD-2 and Denon D7000 ;)

now, if you mind the price, tell us how much you want to spend and we can give options in that range.

@Rajan: personally, I have found Bose over priced and over hyped. Just my 2 paise.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Did not want to even mention Sennheiser HD800 or Grado PS 1000, lest I scare Bala off :D :D. Recommended Bose, only because I have used it and it is very nice. May not be the best, but still very nice :D

Rajan
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3