1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. So in that case it's 2.5 :) My Maxtor 160GB hdd requires two USB ports - one data+power and the other for power alone. It needs more than 500mA to operate. Thanks
  2. royj

royj Esperto

If it is 2.5" then the price seems to be Ok.

Now about another gadget.. Anybody has experience with Motorola Backflip? :anyone
  3. Just checked on net the details about that product.. looks too flimsy with that kind of an opening... :) Feels that it will break away too easily..
  4. NAREN64

Bought an ACER Aspire Lap Top.

configuration as follows

Intel Core i3-370M Processor
    15.6 HD LED Screen
    Intel HD Graphics
    2 GB DDR3 Memory
    500 GB HDD
    DVD Super Multi DL Drive
    6 Cell Li-ion battery

Price - 30,500.00 all inclusive.
  5. What's the weight? How bulky is the laptop? 2GB RAM could have been upgraded to 4 GB. And if possible, go dual channel - that is like turbo charging an NA engine! :) What is the speed of 500 GB hdd?

My Inspiron with Core 2 Duo runs even Vista very smoothly and fast, thanks to dual channel 4 GB RAM.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

So,finally I've bought a 42 inch-LG LED LE5300.One word-wonderfull.I simply can not beleive my eyes,the PQ is better than what we would see with our naked eyes.Sound quality is just about adequate.A must buy for all those who are in the market for a flat pannel TV.Raviji,did you buy your TV??
    The PQ is so amazing and addictive that I wish there are 30 hours in a day(to watch Tv! ::pP :cool: )
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Sorry, Bala, I am yet to buy a flat panel TV as this project is still in testing stage only!
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

last month i bought a notion ink android tablet and a samsung galaxy android phone and am loving it .... android is just awesome !
  9. Lol finally some one talking about android phones! i got the samsung vibrant too...its awesome! ive seen many people on this forum use tapatalk ne idea where do i get it from. wasnt available on the market.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

@Gautam: How about a first hand review on Adam. Even my friend booked one, expecting it to reach by 1st Week of March