1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    It's not just with my Ipad and galaxy tab, you tube is not working all over the country with BSNL.
    How ever I found a solution for my android devices, un installed updates in the you tube app and restored to the factory version and you tube works now.
    No solutions yet for the Ipad.
    1 person likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Update the ipad os via wifi internet and clear browser cache through Safari settings.

Safari is having problems with youtube on Ipads. Some think the problem is with IOS, but really it is a google's youtube issue 95% of the time.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Simpleson,I tried that but still it doesn't work.
    I will try again.
    My ipad is new and the you tube app is newly downloaded and installed.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes, Simpleson the IOS version is the latest version.
    Just downloaded and updated 2 days back and yet to use.
    The Ipad, though new, is the previous generation one so I don't think OS is 8.
    What ever update was available is done.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    MODS: Since there was not dedicated thread for laptop issues, hence writing here. Pls move if appropriate thread exists.
    Experts,

I have a HP 630 laptop at home which while surfing the net yesterday conked off. The battery was at 50% level and the power source was on. Further attempts to switch on the laptop didnt work. The power on lamp remains on for 10 secs from pressing the power button and then goes off. Removed the battery and did the usual i.e keep the power button pressed for 30 secs and then connected the power source and tried to switch on but status quo. I cannot hear the HD coming live or the fan getting on. What could be the reason for the sudden conk off. The laptop is 3 yrs old.

Should I suspect the battery? or is there an issue with the power module? What expenses am I looking at to bring it back to normal?

A quick call to Aseem aka Asimpleson helped to know the issue but will be visiting a HP service centre today.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If battery is the culprit then ur lappy should be on when power source is connected. But this is not the case of yours.
    I will suggest to call HP customer care for the resolution.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Visited a HP authorized service centre and it was diagnosed that the mother board is an issue as the power module sits directly on the motherboard. The tech suspected few IC's to be blown and the motherboard can be repaired. Will burn Rs 4500 hole in the pocket if rest all is OK. But if motherboard is gone, then pockets are emptied by another 10K min.

Am taking a second opinion with a known contact. If he too confirms this is the case, then no other alternatives.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Then don't waste 10K add extra 30k & go for a new one :) Already its 3 yr old laptop.
  10. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Bangalore
    I am looking to buy an iPad 4th Gen (Retina Display + 16GB memory + 3G/Cellular).

While searching on the internet, I came up with the following price. Surprisingly, junglee offers at the lowest price (a minimum of Rs 3K savings when compared with the rest). Since I haven;t made any purchase in junglee till now, I am in a dilemma whether to order from Junglee.

Does any of you have experience with junglee's service/delivery. The seller of this product is imagine.

[TABLE="width: 639"]
    <colgroup><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
    Amazon
    Flipkart
    Snapdeal
    Junglee

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Buy Apple iPad with Retina Display (White,16GB,WiFi + Cellular) Online at Lowest Price in India | Apple iPad with Retina Display (White,16GB,WiFi + Cellular) Reviews,Specifications - Junglee.com