1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    And mind it . its giving tough competition to Honda activa and hero maestro

Sent from my A12+ using Tapatalk
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes, s5 priced at Honda activa's price and S10 will be priced on par with Honda City.
    2 people like this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Samsung is exploiting the herd mentality of the Indian public following the foot steps of Maruthi and Hyundai.
    Samsung despite pricing their products atrociouly is indeed dumping in India watered down, lower speced versions of the same international models.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ About time people start taking Indian ventures like Micromax, Xolo etc. a bit seriously rather than ridiculing them for being cheap. (even if being sold as cheaper substitutes so that they can get better foothold of the market). The Xolo Play (tegra 3 chipset) is a good example of how a relatively small time player in Indian mobile markets has brought some very good performance products at relatively cheap prices in a hope to capture markets.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes, true,China and South Korea are only a few kilometres away.When one can buy a Korean laggy mobile for a fortune why not a Chinese one, which is after all only a neighbouring country.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Bala, see if this helps for the charging issue.

I had put my Note 2 on charge today, plugging the charger into a spike buster. I see that charge had hardly crossed 50 percent after 2 hours where the charge usually used to be above 90 percent.

Then I went to settings and then battery. There the status showed as Charging (USB). I removed and plugged it directly to the plug and then it changed to Charging (AC). Now the charge rate is as expected.
    1 person likes this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Lava Iris 406Q

Hi,

Does anyone have experience about the newly launched Lava Iris 406Q. How is the battery life on this. The phone has qualcomm processor and is priced aggresively.

Thanx.

lava 406q.jpg
  8. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Lava Iris 406Q is good @ price mentioned only lag being camera. we cannot expect everything at this price :) , apart from that it works like a charm
    1 person likes this.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Upgraded my Note 2 to Android KitKat couple of days back.

Phone feels lighter and smoother to operate.
  10. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.