1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I will look into this U series itself. :)
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thank God.
    I did a change in my note 2 on my own.
    I switched off the wifi and the charge has stayed to 98 percent till now.Hoping against hope that this solves the battery draining problem.
    Before the 4.3 update too I always had my wifi always on, but the battery lasted for one and a half days.
    But even as am typing now, for these 3 lines battery is down by 4 percent. Let us see.
    Paddle shifter, the skin of your laptop peeled of may be because there was too much of a webcam usage :), just kidding.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Mercifully the battery draining issue has been resolved by switching off the wifi but the charging problem still remains taking one hour to charge 10 percent. Pathetic that Samsung has pushed in a 4.3 update with such a bug.
    Another head ache with another Samsung product, galaxy tab 2 10.1.
    It refuses to get charged,blinking every 5 minutes, it was fine till yesterday and it is one year old, should not be a battery issue.
    Any idea, clues to fix this issue guys?
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But I don't think it is a battery issue. Till yesterday the battery charged perfectly, today the tablet just keeps blinking and refuses to charge.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The Mugen Power battery is good for Galaxy note 2. I am not aware of Galaxy Tab 2.

- - - Merged Post - - -

OK, found the one that will work for your tablet.

Hold power on button for 1 minute or 1 minute 15 seconds, plug in after 30 seconds but keep power button held for a further 30 seconds+ then let go, it should charge as normal. Summary: 30 seconds power button, plug-in charger, 30 seconds power button, let go (should charge as normal)

:) hope that helps

SOURCE : Youtube comments.. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" - stuck in an infinite loop - YouTube

Do let know how it works for you.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    It didn't work :(
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    :( Oh dear, looks like you have are having a bad time with Samsung gadgets. Try the trick a couple of more times maybe it will work.

As regards, note 2 you need to find a way to follow my initial ideas and suggestions, I still believe they will work good for performance and battery issues both.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Another update, the battery is fully discharged or Flat lined. Try to get a 5v 2amp charger from some friend etc. that will revive the battery.
    and/or
    Try cleaning the charging port.
    and/or
    Leave the charger on for 2hrs and try the 60 second hold while charge trick again.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I have an idea
    shall I use the charging wire of tab2 with the port of note2 and see if the tablet gets charged.
    Are both compatible, same voltage?

- - - Merged Post - - -

I have an idea
    shall I use the charging wire of tab2 with the port of note2 and see if the tablet gets charged.
    Are both compatible, same voltage?