1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But, how to buy?, am a rare species of Indian who do not own a credit/debit card! (Twice bitten and always shy)
  2. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I'm no more an androidian. One of my friends gave me a full version of poweramp. He said that he just did a backup and restore process with some back app which converted the trail to full .
    I have tested many apps from app store and none can match poweramp. I just dont know what makes the players with the name 'power xxx' superior. As android has poweramp, Symbian had powermp3 which is again a fantastic player. Even Pcs have powerdvd which is a no nonsense player. Now i'm waiting for the 'power' for windows phone. :p

As fas as samsung phones goes their music system is not bad at all. I could remember a thread in xda forum which says that unlike many other phones, samsung houses a very premium yamaha dsp but the codecs written by samsung for that is a crap. You can root your phone and install codecs developed by xda team. It has been reported that the sound quality got changed by leaps and bounds way better than iphones (IMO iphones / ipods are not the No 1 music players. They are second only to cowon)

- - - Merged Post - - -

He he... No idea sirji :mrgreen:
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    If your phone is rooted. Try Sony Xperia Walkman with Clear Bass, Clear Audio + and Clear Stereo. The bass made is very clear(if you set bass to high in poweramp it starts to distort but in xperia walkman bass is clear and loud) and deafning on full volume with good quality headphones.
    Became a fan of Sony phone with w880i and till date haven't bought any other brand phone. Sound quality is amazing.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Few days back i was not very much happy with the sound quality of my phone trying to tune from the default available music player later i downloaded PowerAmp from Google Store as trail later purchased the full version, i can say its the best in class music player available on android platform which can be customized to one's taste and need.. a must try and buy for a music enthusiast.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Very true vijay khassa, am also (actually was) a fan of sony ericson music player.Had w810i some 8 years back and it was awesome.Hence forth blindly bought a xperia minipro after that which was a total dud.I had read about this sony walkman app, but my phone is not rooted, have to look for ways to get sony walkman app.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Special offer price of Rs. 24446 when you exchange your existing smart phone. If anyone need in Chennai let me know. :)
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Guys there are good offers on S4, S3 & most of the galaxy phones...

Offer is on amazon but offer link is avail on Androidadvise.com

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Ramesh, is it an on store offer? Meaning 5k discount initially and an other 5k after Samsung evaluates the phone? The price mentioned is mouth watering. I just ordered one on Flipkart a day before. :(

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I got an internal mail from my organization giving this special offer price. Yet to read the terms and conditions.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Okay. Shop clues is selling it for 26.8k without exchange offer.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 4 Beta