1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gadgets Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Bala, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Didn't get any tablet, Bala. I will buy one when I travel next time. :)
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    That's better Ramjn, as Galaxy tablet 3 is shortly arriving and even if you don't go for 3 tablet 2 would then be available for throw away prices.Even in the current case of note 2 price drop of 10K, I beleive it's because of the near arrival of tablet 3, but it's 6.3 inches and it would be too big for my pocket both the ways!
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  3. venka

venka BANNED

Yes it was 299 , If i am not wrong It's the regular price off the shelf without any shipping and Tax price . I was curios by seeing that did i paid extra !!

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 4.37.54 PM.png
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think you paid the correct price. $299 is without any shipping and taxes. Again, taxes will differ from state to state.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    This is a short review of the 2 gadgets I had bought recently.
    1.Jbl headphones.It was awesome when I had checked twice, once with my earlier xperia and again with a lumia player, but when I brought it home, I was hugely dissapointed with it's sound reproduction with both my note 2 and tab2 10.1.The poor quality of sound should be due to the poor quality of the music players in Samsung products, I beleive.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Bala, Is this the JBL Headphones available in Filpcart on offer.., i was considering buying this.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Surya, am not sure about that.I've just installed poweramp app from playstore and the effect is awesome and unbeleivable.The jbl headseat and the stock music plater are both excellent now.The sad part is that it told me that poweramp is free only for a limited time
  8. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I second that. Poweramp is just a fantastic player. If you tweak the EQ well you can get awesome output. Get a pro version. Worth every penny spent.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Very true ajuvignesh.So far I was very dissapointed with both jbl headset and Note regarding the music quality, but poweramp changed all that.Are there any means to get it free after the initial 2 weeks trial.there are atleast 10 other similar free products in the appstore, are there any good ones?

- - - Merged Post - - -

A short review on Note 2.At this price of 28.6k this is the best money can get.It has all the features of s4 plus note and a bigger screen for 11k less.When you do not compare note2 with other samsung devices it will fall flat, with an over bright artificially coloured amoled screen and a camera that produces over bright and uneasy to eyes pictures.It hangs at times and artificial rotation in my note2 works only when it likes, this within 10 days of purchase, quality is a huge suspect thta I wonder if this is in anyways better than Chinese handsets at twice the cost, mine is made in Vietnam, so it's almost Chinese, where as LG sets are made in Korea.Browsing is superfast even with my Vodophone 2G.So, over all am satisfied, it's a good bargain and it does become a lifepartner as claimed in S4 advertisement.Over all I personally feel that Samsung products are overrated and are not justified to be the market leader with 60% market share in mobiles, may be due to the famous Indian herd mentality!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    No bala do not try other its waste of time. 2yrs back when I brought my Galaxy S2 reviewed most of the plsyers but found Poweramp was best and brought the paid version once trial period was done.

5***** frm my side for poweramp.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013