1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Future Generali insurance coverage

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by chsekharbabu, Mar 8, 2011.

1. chsekharbabu

My Tuscan Wine Punto Emotion Pack got a dent on Driver side rear wheel arch extend to door.Paint also peeld off.This happened due to sudden outburst by a Truck driver while entering Chennai.

I woulds like to whether Fiat given free insrance of Future Generali will cover the dent and paint process of metal parts.How much i might be required to shell out of my pocket and whether go for NCB by taking the burden on myself :).

Also let me know if Concorde,Injambakkam or VST will be good to handle this.

Thanks in advance.
  2. neil_jericho

neil_jericho Timido

Bangalore / Cochin
    Hi chsekharbabu, any updates? Did you approach Future Generali ?
  3. radusuma

Hello Guys,

my Fiat Punto Active met an accident on 24th morning (hitted the neem tree). See the attached image. Its 8 months old car. no deaths, but one sitting in the co-drivers place has to go the backbone surgery and other female has to go oral surgery. Immidiately I approached Future Generali and registered a complaint. Then I approached Malik cars, Hyderabad. Then I appaoceed Crane service, finally damaged car reached the service station by 24th evening.I submitted the drivers licence (my cousin), RC copy, Insurance copy, Photo (accident spot), and registered a complaint. I think surveyors will come tomorrow and they will let me know the status.

[attachment=0:1erthr8q]IMG_1732.JPG[/attachment:1erthr8q]1. What is your opinion? How to apporach these Insurance people to get maximum benefit? Shall I buy new car by taking net amount after depreciation (15%)?
    2. Will they pay medical expenses for the two persons mentioned above?
    3. I am paying premium of Rs. 15437 per year.

4. arichakra

5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    How i overall service from Future Generali.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

I had approached future general for repairing a dent on the rear. The TASS made a claim of around 7000 Rs and I had to pay only Rs 500 from my pocket which is mandatory. All the process including patch work & painting took 3 days which I felt was quiet ok.
  7. maverick

maverick Amatore

I also had a pleasant experience with Future Generali when I had to replace an alloy wheel along with the tyre. I got 100% for the alloy and 50% for the tyre.
  8. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Has anyone renewed their insurance online from FG ? I heard someone on t-bhp having renewed his maruti insurance online and when he made a claim they said that no payment was made for the renewal !