1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FUNNY INCIDENT

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by srinivaschandalada, Feb 5, 2011.

1. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday i was in my cockpit doing a mere 50 kmph, when suddenly the cyclist in front went over a stone and fell . the tray behind him had 10 to 15 milk pouches which came under my healthy 195/r15 tyres. there were a few sounds of bursting pouches followed by bystanders ducking for cover as milk flew towards them.I pulled over and stopped. The tea stall owner had lost 5 pouches, i consoled him and took out a hundred rupee note,but he refused saying it was the stones fault.But i insisted and put the note in his pocket. It was then i saw milk drenched faces and clothes of three to four school children and one particular person who took it in his face, he slowly walked towards me with a sheepish grin and said "nice car how much does it cost"? :lol:
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Nice one. Srinivas. You should have taken a cheeky Pic. ::V
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hahahaha : maan you cracked me up. This is hillarious
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    hahahahahahahahahahahah, srinivas you have cracked up the para at the right time, Drive safe.