1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bnzjon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Binze, what is that 3r symbol on the lft of the timing. I dnt think ive ever seen that, or may be I have ??
  2. Oops ! thats is not 3r. Its the temperature 31C.
    Thats the shadow effect on the odo screen which blurred the second half of the temperature.
  3. The Goodyear NCT5 tyres in my TJet makes quite a lot of noise, esp on the highways.
    Did any of the Jet owners notice this in your cars ?
  4. My Jet would get her first service on the 1/June at Concorde Motors, Ambattur.

Minor Issues to be sorted out :
    1. Boot extremely hard to close. Need some lubricants.
    2. Roof beading on the rear edge be glued.
    3. Squeaking noise from left side on uneven roads
    4. Tyre Noise - tyres to be checked by Goodyear guys.
    5. Squeaking noise while braking slowly.
    6. Fuel flap hard to close.

Post the service, i am off to Mysore and Wayanad for a week long family holiday in my Jet.
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  5. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Re Roof Beading: It would have become hard by now and may have to be replaced - so said my dealer. I had noticed it in my PDI, and the dealer has told me that since the part is taking time, he will come to my house and replace it when it arrives.
  6. The NCT5 are not one of the quietest tyres. Even in city driving at around 60~70kms I can hear the tyre noise filtering into the cabin with the windows rolled up.
  7. binze sir
    think your amma government will reduce the tax on fuel once again??
    now that the prices are set to rise again??
    if yes iw will drive all the way down and buy aa tanker load of petrol..
  8. OMG ! i thought a good adhesive would fix it with the roof. Ordering that particulat part and getting it will be a big pain !! No dealer would stock such rare moving part in their stock.

They are better than the GT3 but am not happy with the tyres. Made a big mistake of not exchanging it for a better tyre at the time of delivery. Now its too late and you would get only peanuts for a 5000 km run tyre.

Sri, call me Binze & not Sir.
    Wish amma reduces Fuel tax again but why should she do this ? She doesnt have any gain by doing so. She needs money in the treasury to dole all the freebies she had promised in her election manifesto.
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  9. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    I heard that she is good at not keeping her pre-poll freebie promises? I hope it is true.
  10. For a change she has started distributing the freebies on the first day itself. She had infact promised to complete the freebies in 1.5 year itself.