1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bnzjon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I got the extended warranty certificate and a bluish colour warranty manual from the dealer.

The warranty certificate is a single a4 page certificate signed by the dealer mentioning the warranty policy number/date, my car details, my name & address, Dealers name & address . The cerificate had logos of 'Europ assistance' and 'National Insurance'.

Ther manual is a 12 pager detailing what is covered and what not.

BTW, i havent received any booklet/details on RoadSide Assistance. The dealer says nothing is provided from FIAT end except for the RSA contact details. Is this correct ? How do i know whether my car is covered under RSA ?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    RSA is done by Europa, and they should send the manual.
    However, call RSA helpdesk number, they will verify the details. You can ask for manual to be sent.
  3. Thanks Ravi ::T

I had spoken to RSA helpdesk and they confirmed that all cars post Nov-2009 are covered under RSA. No proof required but just the Chassis/Engine no. of the car (to check if mfgd post 11/2009) would determine if the car is eligible for RSA.

RSA directed me to the dealer for the booklet/manual but the dealer says, the booklet/manual is not available from FIAT for the last 6-8 months !!!

Anyways, i have taken a copy of the same from the download section.
  4. Got a call from FIAT Italy just now. Told them to give me a call at around 8pm as i am on a business audio right now.

Eagerly waiting to speak to them to give my feedback.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey whats with the extended certificate thing?? i too have EW but i have a booklet for it with a red linea on its cover but no certificate!!!? is certi necessary??
  6. For the older cars of 2009 and 2010, the warranty certificate was part of the booklet which has the dealer stamp and your vehicle details.

Now the warranty certificate is a single a4 page certificate signed by the dealer mentioning the warranty policy number/date, car details, name & address, Dealers name & address . The cerificate had logos of 'Europ assistance' and 'National Insurance'.
  7. Still waiting for the call from FIAT Italy.
  8. This is my 1000th post.
    TFI has become my fulltime passion since June 2010, be it at office, home or on the run.

Thanks TFI and FIAT for bring this new found love in my life. Hats off to the mods and Amit (vahanpujari) who referred me to join TFI.
    All the Best and sincerely wish success to both TFI and FIAT.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Bnzjon on the Tjet, the pictures are cool and made me envy towards the Tjet hahahahah...
  10. Yipeeee, i completed my run-in (2500 kms) last week. Immediately took her for a one day round trip to the Pondicherry.

Wow ! what a power and its amazing to be with her on the highways. I thorougly enjoyed the turbo power, perfectly weighted steering, amazing ride quality and the excellent handling of the corners.

With 5 adults on board and 100 percent AC, i got an amazing mileage of 14.7 kmpl with a moderate to heavy foot.

I should say, the car has been running like a dream for the past 3 months.

Chennai city mileage in b2b traffic :
    22042011(001).jpg