1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bnzjon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi
    i can understand different rpms in tjet. but what about the fire engines? do they hover around 3k rpm at 100, like my car? just want to confirm that.[/quote:2amxzbft]

While i cant answer wrt. to fire 1.4; With a Tjet, the rpm is linked to the gear you are in, 4th. gear at 100 kmph will give a higher rpm, than 5th. gear at this speed.

Normally, at 100kmph, which gear do you drive in? Ideally, it should be the 5th. gear.
  2. Fixed the TJet illuminated Sill plates yesterday and got a pair of Lapel Pins for the suits.
    (Regret the low resolution mobile pics)

[attachment=2:24wdmyxt]DSC01040.JPG[/attachment:24wdmyxt]
    [attachment=1:24wdmyxt]DSC01041.JPG[/attachment:24wdmyxt]
    [attachment=0:24wdmyxt]DSC01055.JPG[/attachment:24wdmyxt]

DSC01040.JPG

DSC01041.JPG

DSC01055.JPG
  3. I got this FIAT branded mug as complimentery when i took the TJet test drive.

[attachment=1:52yhtabk]DSC00984.JPG[/attachment:52yhtabk]

[attachment=0:52yhtabk]DSC00983.JPG[/attachment:52yhtabk]

DSC00984.JPG

DSC00983.JPG
  4. drdeepudev

drdeepudev Timido

Alleppey, Kerala
    Hey bnz, Sorry for this late congrats. Very happy and excited to see your T jet. :dancing . I have not tasted the T Jet yet. Heard that its addictive.
    OT : I too am bitten by the Fiat bug. At a point of time we had a plan to upgrade our Linea to a bigger vehicle (suv/cross over). But happened to see Fiat Freemont being/ going to be unveiled at Geneva Motor show. Wow, the Freemont just looks awesome. Don't know whether it will enter the Indian market with a competitive price tag. But, I'm waiting for it.
  5. Offtopic : Deepu, this one for you.

[attachment=2:27fg2gty]Fiat-Freemont-3.jpg[/attachment:27fg2gty]
    [attachment=1:27fg2gty]Fiat-Freemont 1.jpg[/attachment:27fg2gty]
    [attachment=0:27fg2gty]Fiat-Freemont-Interior-2011.jpg[/attachment:27fg2gty]

Fiat-Freemont-3.jpg

Fiat-Freemont 1.jpg

Fiat-Freemont-Interior-2011.jpg
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    of course the rpm is linked with the gear. i always drive in 5th at 100. thanks anyways. and wow look at the freemont. i was not aware about this product from fiat.
  7. geeash

geeash

Chennai
    BNZJON,

are these the new illuminated lapel pins ?? !! :eek:fftopic :evilsmile

I have just installed the eco:drive in my cart and it is just amazing !! i strongly recommend you to install and use ecodrive.

PS: Thanks for the philips xtreme power H1 and H7 bulbs you gave me . i havent installed it yet. will do this weekend. the brochure says it gives 80% more light and 25% wider throw than the standard bulbs.

I wanted to do an analysis between the stock bulb and xtreme power. waiting for the light meter to come in my hand

geeash
  8. Illiminated Lapel Pins - :lol: :lol:
    Light meter to check the luminosity of Philips Extreme Power is a bit too much Ashwin ::pP
  9. geeash

geeash

Chennai
    analysis is always done with appropriate instruments binze !!i am still reserching how well i can present the difference between the two bulbs!!
  10. Present your analysis to the forum. Let the forum members be benefitted out of it :clap